Ch-3

Suddenly Jungkook fell some gazes on him....He look around and saw Jennie and Taehyung both looking at him...
Jungkook-Umm...sir did I do any mistakes...
Suddenly they come out of there dreamland of Jungkook...
Taehyung-No Jungkook you didn't do any mistake...
Jennie-Yeah you can never do any mistakes...
Jungkook-Umm...sorry to say that...but we are humans..and humans do mistakes...
Taehyung smirk in mind-My babyboy is smart...
Jennie-Aish...I just said it like that...don't take it seriously....
Jungkook-Okay...
But still taehyung saw that Jennie was still looking at Jungkook with lustful and desires eyes...
Taehyung in mind-I have to teach this bitch a lesson...or else she will continue to stare...what's mine...this fucking bitch...
Taehyung-Jungkook come to my office...I have a thing to say you...
Jungkook-Okay sir...
Taehyung-You go I am coming after taking to Miss Jennie...
Jungkook-okay
Saying this Jungkook went from there..now only Taehyung and Jennie were there...all alone...
Jennie-So what you want to say Mr.Kim...
Taehyung-Now see Miss Jennie...the man whom you are staring from so long with your nasty eyes...that man is mine...
Jennie-But he his new here...how can he be yours...he don't even know you properly...
Taehyung-So did you...I am his boss and he my PA...So by time passes we will know each other...but don't you dare to stare at what is Mine...
Jennie-And if I do...what will you do..huh kill me...
Taehyung came near Jennie as his eyes darkened...as he grip Jennie's neck chocking her...
Jennie-Mr..K...im...w..h..at..ar..e
y..o..u..d..oi..n..g...
Taehyung-This is not warning...this will happen to you...if you stare what's mine...
He chocked her more tightly
Jennie-O..ka..y
Taehyung leave her neck...and she started coughing badly...he give her a glass of water...and she gulp it...
Taehyung-Don't you dare...to stare what's mine..or else this will happen...to you keep it in your mind....
Jennie-O..ka...y..Mr..K..i..m
Taehyung-Glad that you understand....just don't do anything stupid...that will force...me to sent you to hell...
Jennie gulp in fear...
Jennie-Ok..a..y...I u..n..de..r..st..an..d
Taehyung-You better be....
Saying this taehyung left from there...
Jennie-That was horrible...but I love to play with fire...so Jungkook will be mine...soon...in my arms...in my bed...moaning mess...Baby soon you will be mine...and Mr.Kim...I will see you later...just wait and watch...Your time starts now...Jungkook is mine...*smirk evily*