Little Dream and techno Cg sam

First of all I need to tell befor I tell the story when the people are age regressed they shrink into the size of their age. One more thing when they enter that stage the were the Same clothing for when they were last that age.

                                       Techno POV
Dream looked a little tired as if he did't get any sleep so I asked Dream what was wrong are you feeling fuzzy and I only got a nod so I call out for Sam and got a response of what so I said I need you to come in the cell it's important Sam came in the cell and asked what was wrong I told him what was about to go down and he asked if I was feeling fuzzy to I told him no as then he left to get the stuff for Dream  Dream was in a Cover trying to hide his face so he would not to age regress so Sam came back with the things for Dream then all we Heard was crying from we're dream was he looked as if he was 2 or 1 so Sam asked how old are you he put up 2 fingers up as Sam gave him the pacifier.
(wait techno's part will happen soon)
                                      If the preDream POV
I was felling very fuzzy today and  couldn't  hold it for long I have to regress but I did't want to do I grabbed the blanket next to me and put my head down techno asked if I was felling fuzzy I only could nod yes and heard a long and loud SAM Sam came inside the cell and asked what happend techno told him what was happening Sam was not worried this has happened meany times Sam left  going to get my stuff as techno was trying to get me to regress because it was bad to hold it in Sam came back with the stuff seeing that made me snap.
                                  Small Dream POV
I burst out crying Sam came to ask how old was I and I got to put up 2 finger up then I got my pacifier I was happy until it started to storm up I was very scared then techno snapped and cried for his pacifier  I had mine but I was scared so Sam put us to bed.

Part 2 is next.