Accusations

(Edit- it wont let me delete the Ai picture I made so I just added another

(Edit- it wont let me delete the Ai picture I made so I just added another. Just scroll and you'll see it♡)

"Ah, shit here we go."

I blankly stare at the line of people in front of me in boredom.

'I'm guessing these guys are supposed to be members of our party?' I examine each of them with a critical eye. 'I have a bad feeling...maybe it's because I'm hungry?' I focused my attention on the heroes.

'Since I'm not exactly a hero, I suppose I don't need party members, right?' Oh! A solo adventure sounds fantastic! Or should I ask Naofumi? 'Though he appeared to have other plans...'

"When is this going to end?" I lean against a pillar, whispering to myself. I stare out the window, dazed, and begin to daydream. What, you might ask? Everything. My death, reincarnation, ManGod, and my new badass weapon, which I don't know how to use. 'I'm missing Theo; my poor kitty must be lonely without me...'

As tears sting my eyes, I furrow my brows. I really miss him. Fuck and I forgot to feed him! I'm a terrible cat mom :((

"Shit..." I aggressively wipe away my tears and return my attention to the heroes and the King.

"Salutations, heroes. We have gathered the most powerful warriors in the land. These brave souls will fight alongside you against the waves."

"Future champions, the time has come to embark on your journey!" The king made an announcement. Soon, each of the 'warriors' began to split up and support the hero of their choice.

"Huh?" In perplexity, I look at Naofumi. 'No one chose him... I'm not surprised at all. I have a feeling the shield hero isn't exactly popular here.' Sighing, I cross my arms.

"Three there, Four there, and five there! Hey king!" Naofumi yelled confused as fuck as to why no one picked him.

"It is regrettable. This was not something I expected." The 'King' confesses. 'I call bullshit,' I think narrowing my eyes.

"There are no volunteers? He must be devoid of charisma." As if that isn't offensive as hell, the vampire guy says. A man in a bowl cut leans in close and whispers to the king. Following the king's speech.

"I see I've been informed of a rumor..."

"What's the issue, king?" Motoyasu inquires.

"Not exactly, the rumor that is quickly spreading around town is that the so-called shield hero' is oblivious to the ways of the world." The king declares.

"What?!"Naofumi yells. I frown and shake my head. 'We've barely even been here 48 hours and there are already rumors going around? maybe ManGod was right. These people are bitchy.'