Plot

Kajal is a sexy woman in her thirties. She lost her husband soon after her son was born. She is a self-sufficient woman and loves her son.

Kunal is the son of Kajal and is a typical teenager who wishes to settle in life and take care of his mother

Kunal is the son of Kajal and is a typical teenager who wishes to settle in life and take care of his mother. He is an easy-going person and has a good name all around. He is in his 3rd year of Bachelors degree.

They are a loving family and there are no secrets between them. Everyday seems to go by filled with happiness and joy and life couldn't be better.

Rishi is Kunal's classmate and is an average looking fellow who is mediocre in studies. He is also in the same club as Kunal, so there are frequent interactions between Kunal and Rishi but they are not good friends. These interactions are strictly for the club.

Kunal is also at the age of grown up dude. He has a huge navel fetish and he has a group of friends who are his partners in crime. They gather up images and clips of navel play and watch them together to relieve themselves.

But one day something unexpected happens and it triggers a big change in everyone's life.

What do you think happened? Comment Below