Revelation

After all the thoughts Kunal had to go through, he wanted to confirm it himself. So he came up with a plan. He planned to go on a trip with his friends for 5 days. But it was just a cover-up. When he leaves his house, he planned to come back and hide in the closet to monitor what happens. If his conclusions were true, Rishi will definitely come to take advantage.

The next day...

Kunal calls all his friends including Rishi for a casual meet-up. He announces his plan to go on a trip for 5 days as the exams are gonna roll soon. Everyone is excited but Kunal has his views set on Rishi. Even Rishi seemed happy with the decision. Then Kunal asks if Rishi is okay with the plan to which Rishi replies with a "No". Rishi said, " I have a lot of work to take care of. You guys proceed". This is what Kunal expected. After sipping in tea, all of them left and when Rishi is leaving, Kunal saw Kajal blushing and seemed very happy.

 After sipping in tea, all of them left and when Rishi is leaving, Kunal saw Kajal blushing and seemed very happy

Kunal was pissed and asked Kajal why she was so happy. Kajal said she was happy because, Kunal was enjoying life with his friends. But Kunal had his doubts.

On the trip day...

Kunal had packed everything and was about to leave. He looked at Kajal and tears rolled down. He didn't want his hypothesis to be true. Kajal noticed this and comforted him that she won't be alone. She said she will be visiting her friends. 

They bid farewell and Kunal moved out of the house

They bid farewell and Kunal moved out of the house. He waited till Kajal left and then he sneakily entered his house and hid himself in the closet. 

Kajal returned soon and Kunal patiently waited and kept a watch on Kajal. Everything seemed normal. The night was falling. Kunal's room had an exit as well, so he went out, had some food. Kunal started to think his hypothesis was not true. But still he had to confirm it. He returned to his cubby hole. A day has passed and there was nothing out of ordinary.

The next day...

The evening rolled in and Kunal was losing his patience. He was about to give up and go back. There was nothing suspicious and he was growing impatient. He was stuck in a closet with nothing to do. As time passed and it became dark, he wanted to come out. He was ashamed of himself to think that he doubted his mother for all the perverted stuff.

 He was ashamed of himself to think that he doubted his mother for all the perverted stuff

Just when he was coming out, he heard the bell ring. At this late hour who could that be? Kajal went to open the door and Kunal was waiting to see the person as well.