The start...

When the sun risen, you got up did your morning routine and left for school. There Uraraka was waiting for you and when she saw you she started running to you waving her hand.
Uraraka: Y/nnnnnnn!!!
Y/n: Heyyy.
-you smile-
Uraraka: How are you today???
Y/n: Up until now okay...
Uraraka: I'm glad.
-Uraraka smiles to you-
Y/n: I think we should go, we are going to be for class...
Uraraka: Omg, yeah let's go, I kinda lost the sense of time...!!!
Y/n: No worries, let's go!
Uraraka: Yeah!!!
After you got in the classroom and settled down, you started talking about various things when Aizawa entered and started he monotonous lecture. When the bell rang and after a 20 minute break you started heading again towards your classroom only to see Bakugo ready to punch Midoriya. You looked around and you saw that no one was willing to help him because they knew that if someone tried to stop Bakugo he or she was going to in trouble. You though, walked towards them and you grabbed Bakugo's fist just right before landed on Midoriya's face. Bakugo instantly turned around to see who dared to stop him.
Bakugo: Huh!?!?!
Y/n: L...let HIM GO.
You yelled a little bit scared.
Bakugo: And who you to stop me!!!???
Y/n: Just let him go...
You said only this time your voice lowered down. After some seconds of deathly silence Bakugo speaks up.
Bakugo: You are safe now damn nerd but you should get ready for the next time...
He said and started walking, and just before he passed you he said.
Bakugo: I think I told you not to get in my way again, right. Now you should prepare yourself too...
And just like that he walked away. By hearing his words you knew that you were going to be his next target...
After that day Bakugo started to
bullying you but not something big, he did things like call you name like useless, nerd, idiot you know just Bakugo stuff, one day though he took it far... You were alone in the classroom seating on your desk, looking at a necklace that had inside a picture of you and long gone father until Bakugo walked up to your seat, snatching the necklace of your hand.
Bakugo: What do you have here...???
He said holding the necklace high so can't reach it.
Y/n: Heyyy, Bakugo give it, please...!!! You said trying to reach it.
Bakugo: Hm, there's a men and a gil... Aaaah!!!
Bakugo triped over your bag dropping the necklace and he accidentally stepped on and broke it while he was trying to find his balance. You gasped on the sight of your broken necklace. You dropped on your knees in front of your necklace taking its pieces to your hand.
Y/n: Oh no no no no no...!!!
You said crying. You looked up to face Bakugo.
Y/n: NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, THIS NECKLACE WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MY FATHER LEFT ME, AND IT'S BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
You said yelling and crying at the same time.
Y/n: Just... l...leave me a...alone for for a s...second, p...please...
After hearing that Bakugo left you alone, and didn't bothered you for the next couple of days. On that day, when you arrived at your house, you walked straight to your bedroom without even saying hello to your family. When you got to your room you locked the door crushed yourself to your bed. After some minutes you reached your pocket to take your broken necklace but you realised that it wasn't there. And turned your room upside down but it was nowhere to be seen. After sometime you threw yourself at your bed crying over your lost necklace, and after a lot of crying you drifted of to sleep...