2nd May, 1997

There Hagrid stood, chained to the death eaters while holding the lifeless body belonging to the great man himself, Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter.. Is dead!" Voldemort shouted out happily, he had finally won. The hundreds and hundreds of death eaters started to laughing and cheer, after all they had finally succeeded their main goal. - To kill Harry Potter.
Voldemort bursted out laughing he too, it looked like he had lived thousands of years without happiness, he laughed and cheered with the death eaters. Finally looking like someone with feelings.
"Dad!" A female voice shouted loudly and hysterically from the crowd. Voldemort turned around to see his daughter rushing through the peoples, they all looked rather shocked and confused at the vision of the girl running towards the dark lord.

"Yn, who hurt you?" The dark lord put his hand on the girls cheek.
Voldemort didn't always show much affection and attention to his dear daughter, but the one thing he was sure on: He'd kill everyone and everything for Yn Riddle to be happy. He was able to find the ones that had hurt her and make them take their last breath within seconds, just for her.
-The truth is, Voldemort did care for his daughter, more than anything or anyone else.
"You did!" She cried out loudly as she took a step back. "Don't you see what you have done?!"
Voldemort looked a little surprised at Yn Riddle's reaction.
"You've destroyed everything that i once loved! That YOU once loved!" She shouted.
"I'm doing this for you, for us.. so we can finally be able to live in the world you wanted."  He spoke as he put each hand on each of her shoulder.
"I may have wanted this when I was THREE! But now I.. I don't even know what to say. Everything that people have worked for to build, you've destroyed.. no one else would've done this if it wasn't for you!" She sobbed. Tears fell slowly from her eyes down her cheeks, they were rosy red. Her green eyes shimmered. The light, light blue hair with a shade of silver got stuck on her cheeks from the tears that had fallen.

"Please dad! Don't do this to them.. if you hurt them. You hurt me!" She stuttered. Everyone saw the pain in her eyes and heard the cracks and aches in her voice.
Voldemort stopped for a second as he looked down on his teenage daughter.
She was maybe 16-17 years old but had still gone through so much.

"I haven't seen you cry since you we're 7.." he mumbled. "Why have I hurt you so bad."
"You can fix it." Yn replied as she looked up in her fathers eyes. "Just leave them alone and don't hurt them again! You don't need to do all of this!" She then almost shouted at her father.
"If that is what you want me too." The dark lord lifted his hands and all of the dark-cloaked people turned around and started to walk away. Yet one man stayed.

Suddenly it came a loud crash from the side. It was Harry who had rolled out of Hagrid's arms. .. He was alive ..
Harry stood up and ran over to the crowd of good.
"I'll be a better father for you in the future. But now i must do what's best for you, my dear."
Voldemort gave his daughter a very rare but yet warm smile to his daughter before turning around he too to leave with the rest of the death eaters who had already gotten a far way.
-Some of them had turned into their shadows of smoke and flown away, some had gotten their brooms.. but most of them just walked, slowly.

Yn fell down on her knees and put her face in the palms of her hands. She had lost the only person that had always stood by her side, no matter what she had done - he was always there.

"You did the right thing." A voice from behind said. It was a female voice.
Yn turned around to see a girl, her hair was almost chocolate brown with waves and curls.
"I know.. but it just, hurts so bad." Yn replied, crying. The girl sat down next to her and smiled.
"It does hurt leaving someone, no matter what they have done. After all, he was your father."
The girl spoke, strictly yet meaningfully.
"Thank you, what's your name?" Yn replied to the kind girl around her age. "Hermione Granger, muggle born." She chuckled.
Yn's expression went from just a little happy to shocked and discomforted. "I'm sorry that you had to go through this.. really I just.." Yn stammered slowly as her eyes started tearing up.
Suddenly she felt two arms around her. "It's okay.. it's not your fault." Hermione exclaims.