cast

stubborn juliet !
JI RYUNG !

stubborn juliet !JI RYUNG !

❝ MATH CAN KISS MY ASS !

‎ ‎

NAME ━━ ji ryung (지륭).

AGE ━━ 18

BP ━━ daejeon, korea

HOME ━━ seoul, korea
(previously daejeon, korea)

BIRTHDAY ━━ feb. 06

ZODIAC ━━ aquarius

HEIGHT ━━ 173.02 cm (5'7)

E/C ━━ brown

H/C ━━ brown

APPEARANCE ━━ ji ryung is often mistaken for a boy due to her short messy hair, lack of makeup, and athleticism. her face is covered in a multitude of freckles, which earns her a lot of criticism from the old folks that eat at her family's restaurant. her brown eyes are always curious and even though she isn't fond of school, teachers love the way her eyes sparkle at a concept she enjoys. she has a lean build due to swimming, and it's usually hidden behind slightly baggy/oversized clothing, or mostly anything comfortable.

PERSONALITY ━━ esfp; ryung is very outgoing and bright, and is especially good at carrying a conversation on her own. her sweetness is adored by her peers, but her sass is ever present, especially when with her friends. she likes when everyone is involved, and hates leaving people out accidentally. ryung is the type of person to include as much people in her plans as possible to minimize accidentally hurting someone's feelings unintentionally. because of her friendly nature, the teen fits in with almost everyone without needing to stay on one group at all times.

HISTORY ━━ after han seojun arrives back at school, ji ryung finds herself entangled in his life after a fateful encounter that involves him and showing up at her family's restaurant on the advice that the food there is good. to her shock, she stumbles upon the table he and his friends are sitting at as their waiter, and despite their initial differences, grow closer as time passes. though fate tries to keep the two apart, their story proves to be written among the stars and prevails.

RELATIONSHIPS ━━ choi sua, kang sujin, lim jugyeong, lee suho (mostly one-sided), yoon jihun/na jaeun/bae subin/song chaewon (swim team), ji yoojun (father), man heiryun (mother), han seojun (love interest).