zero. prologue

THE ONLY WORD fit for a girl of ji ryung's caliber was extraordinary

THE ONLY WORD fit for a girl of ji ryung's caliber was extraordinary. she was the outgoing loudmouth with average grades-like most students at saebom high.

the only thing that really set her apart was the lack of general worry for her future or the impending cloud of doom that came in the form of responsibility. ryung was crafted of stardust and pearls, evidence in the shimmer to her eyes and the endless patterns dotting her skin.

ryung was a warm hug, a sweet breeze on a sunny day, a safety many tried to reclaim for themselves. i mean, who wouldn't want to be close to a star such as her?

her family owned a restaurant, popular she could add, and their home was on the floor above. ryung had lived in that neighborhood for as long as she could remember.

people knew her as the girl who brought the swimming team up from their ruin. saebom swim team hardy existed before she walked in through the community pool and announced her commitment to build up the team.

that was why she was known as the golden captain-her heart was poured into sports and she loved every second in the water. of course, winter and autumn was excluded since swimming was out of season, so she did track and weightlifting to strengthen her body for the next time the water was warm enough.

han seojun and ji ryung were in two completely different categories. ryung was sociable, outgoing, and overly friendly. seojun was... well, not.

and he doesn't plan on ever being all the above.

but they say kindness is contagious, so maybe her influence will help him grow out of his isolated little shell and finally heal.

though their story was never written in the stars, a fateful encounter will shift the constellations in their favor. these star crossed lovers,

may not be so star crossed after all.

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

‎AUTHOR'S NOTE !

‎AUTHOR'S NOTE !

i adore this theme sm!!
enjoy this sweeter story
because i'm in my fluff
phase + taking a break
from ripping people's
hearts out with angst <3

all characters excluding
ji ryung & the rest of my
own created additions +
the storyline of true beauty
belong to their rightful
owner ( © yaongyi ) !