1. ★Bullshit. / Meeting Kurama! ☆

A/N: I will make adjustments!

Tw : Slurs, homophobia, swearing (ofc), blood, sexual assult mentions, and mommy issues

★Naruto's POV

"Bullshit" I scream at my what I thought was my bestfriend.
"But-- Naruto!" Sakura screams back
"No. Im done with you. All I ever wanted is for you to be happy yet your here with 𝐡𝐢𝐦 after all 𝐡𝐞 did to me?" Im beyond pissed at my 'bestfriend' 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧 what a joke.

_____________________

You might be wondering whats going on. Well lets see, my now ex-bestfriend was just casually hanging out with the person who basically tortured me and made my life a living hell.

He would come up to me in the middle of recess and kick me to the ground, his little group would follow along and beat the absolute shit out of me.

I tried telling an adult, but they never listen anymore. "Your too much of a trickster" one of them would say. Others would call me slurs and try to tell me I was insane. I never really understood them, why they would say such disgusting things.

But ive learned that some peoples mindsets are wired, or stuck, to what they remember being treated like as children. Especially the older ones.

Now, im nearly done with sophmore year. I have a bad temper and really bad anger issues, so picture how that works with school and the people around me.

My dad died when I was younger and now im stuck with my mom and my little sister. My mom is always working or wasted. Which leaves me to take care of her.

I might get mad at her sometimes but shes the closest person I have right now.

Sakura was my only friend. I never hung out with anyone else. No one else made me smile as much as she did, but she just had to go and touch on 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

"Ino get in here! You too Naruto." My mom calls from the kitchen. I get out of bed and walk out to the kitchen. "You both look like shit. Anyways, im going to work.

"Naruto have you seen my stockings?" She asks me "No one even wears those anymore, not since like- the 90s" she gives me a dirty look "I might have washed them and they ended up in the dryer" "Naruto!" She yells "They were in the tub!" I tell her. She looks in the dryer and finds them. "Whatever, just make sure to feed your sister." "Ok." I walk back to my room and put some clothes on.

"Are you ready yet?" Ino yells from the kitchen. "Slow your roll" I grab my phone and headphones. I walk out of my room and to the kitchen. "Ok, lets go." I dont normally dont walk with her but recently there's been a kid whos been picking on her and I dont fuck with people who think they're better than others.

We get to school and she goes to the junior high door while I walk through the high school door.

"Naruto!" I hear from behind me. "No" I say blandly. I know what she's going to do. "Naruto please, I need to talk to you" she says.

I turn around and look at her in disgust. "What could be so important that you need to talk to me after you went and fucked the guy that was such an asshole to me all my life?!"

She goes silent. "I- I " "I- I- I- shut up." I walk away and go to my locker. I grab all my morning class stuff and head to first period.