Trailer

(Starts music)

Wattpad Studios

Riot Games

???: Do you have another story?

???: Another?

Powder was in bed and Y/N seated while Vi and the others were out. Scene turns black showing a figure in the smoke.

Y/N: All right. Let me tell you the story of the god named... Thorn.

The figure had a hammer showing electricity as he topped giant people, hundreds of times taller than the buildings in Piltover, they were mountain sized but he flew and hit them in the head so hard they created thunderclaps.

Y/N: Thorn was the God of Thunder, Strength and Storms. The one man who made Janna... the Spiritual God of Wind run away, as her wind powers were useless against someone who controls the storms.

He clashed fist to fist with a bear figure as their fist created a thunder which destroyed everything around them.

Y/N: The powers of Thorn were so great he completely surpassed the Spirit God, Volibear... another being who can control the storms, but Thorn's precise and powerful was enough to counter Volibear and threatened the god itself that he would shock the entire planet, his presence alone can cause thunderstorms. Almost nobody could fight such a warrior like him, Aatrox the God Killer met his match with Thorn. So why am I telling the power of Thorn.

Scene shows Y/N slowly getting closer to Powder who looked confused.

Y/N: Because no matter what you do and who you pray to... Thorn will kill the god... and every time he kills someone... a thunderclap is created like THIS!!!

(Stops at 1:11)

He slammed the table and a literal thunderclap was heard in the sky... that actually scared Powder who jumped. Y/N giggled... the timing was perfect.

Y/N: This couldn't have been more perfect.

Powder pouted as Y/N just kept giggling then laughing.

Next Year

Silco and Y/N were seated looking to the horizon.

Silco: How far are you willing to go?

Scene shows Y/N talking to Vi as she laughed and he holds a beer.

Silco: Just to protect her?

Y/N was again to the horizon looking down in regret.

Y/N: I don't know.

Jinx slowly puts a ring by her forehead as a tear runs down.

Silco: Betrayal, that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out, can either break you or forge you into something greater.

Jinx was slowly submerged by Silco as scene shows flashbacks but Vi grabbing Powder's face in anger.

Silco: You're brother was right. You are the key to turn the tides to our favor, he believed in you, as I do.

Jinx hugged Silco who didn't know how to react as scene moves to Y/N almost touching foreheads with Powder.

Y/N: Vi killed Powder, you are Jinx.

Jinx glared at the wrapped Vi who was shocked and very sad... regretful.

Y/N: You are the future of the undercity. You are ready to stand up... and fight back.

Y/N walked away with a black cape and hood on.

Y/N: You cannot try be better than your sister... you will be better.

Powder changed the forehead touching to a tight hug with her head in his chest as he holds her tight... preventing her from falling down the well.

Y/N: Promise me you won't live in the past in fear... that you will live for the future in hope for a bright one.

Jinx who had purple/pink eyes were reflecting as she saw a thunder being created as Vi was back to back with her to Vander chocking Silco with one hand to Vi screaming at Y/N under the rain to older Vi looked down crying with a figure behind her to the council's building as a hammer which broke the sound barrier generating lightning was going towards it... the hammer didn't have anyone holding it... it was thrown as scene turns black.

(Ends music)

Powder: I promise

Y/N lets go of her hand slightly as it fades to Jinx'a hand being grabbed by a big fingerless gloved hand.

Arcane
Thorn