71-80

71

 Going downstairs again, it was already lunch time, Li Suimo went downstairs slowly, Qin Qing was serving dishes at the table, there were few people eating today, a small table for three people.

Li Suimo dragged the chair and sat down at the table, next to Qin Qing, she moved the chair silently to a farther position.

Ji Wenjing came out with soup, Qin Qing smiled, made room for her, adjusted the positions of the other two chairs, and sat beside Li Suimu.

Li Suiman: "..."

Although the small table is small, it can accommodate several people. Qin Qing is so close... Li Suiman felt a little uncomfortable.

"Squeeze?" Qin Qing asked.

Li Suiman: "..."

She didn't dare to move the chair any more, she sat on the chair obediently, and took the meal served by Qin Qing.

A bowl of rice was packed hard, Qin Qing: "Eat more, I've lost weight recently."

Li Suimu: "..."

A meal was especially tormenting, during which Qin Qing didn't want to ask about his health, but kept giving Li Sumo At the end of the year, the sweet and sour short ribs, which were added to the food at the end of the year, almost all entered Li Suimo's stomach alone.

After eating, Li Suimo leaned on the sofa leaning on his stomach, sighing and expressing a complicated expression.

Ji Wenjing brought her a cup of sour plum soup, and whispered, "Huai Yan is still very sincere."

Li Suimo was quite speechless: "Mom, don't be fooled by her.

" Lied? Qin Qing saved you twice, and she still protects you everywhere at Qin Zhan, what a great sister."

Li Suimo: "..."

"Don't be ignorant, find someone who is sincere to you these days It's not easy to be a good person, you girl has been pampered since you were young, and you went to the Qin family to act like a young lady."

Li Suimo: "I know..."

It might be marrying a daughter, Ji Wenjing was suddenly sad, and brought the coat for Li Suimu with red eyes, and the coat was wrapped around Li Suimu's cheongsam dotted with white velvet, Ji Wenjing: "It's going to snow in Haishi , Be careful not to catch a cold."

Li Suimo: "You too, if you have nothing to do at home, come and accompany me early, there are many other things about engagement." "

How old are you still acting like a baby?" Ji Wen said with a smile.

"It's only twenty years old." Li Suimo and Ji Wenjing hugged each other.

Ji Wenjing patted Li Suimu, motioned her to drink the sour plum soup, and said, "Mom is very accurate, Huaiyan really likes you." Li Suiman's heart beat faster again, and Ji Wenjing sighed:

" The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is also fine, and you will live a nourishing life when you go to the Qin family."

Li Suimo sighed, Ji Wenjing was so optimistic, but she only felt that the road ahead was uncertain, and half a month was like suffering before death , Those who practice grinding are almost losing their luster.

"The car is here." Qin Qing pushed the door open from the entrance and came in. The wind was blowing in, and Li Suimo stood up, with a small suitcase in hand.

"Mom." Li Suimo called out suddenly.

Ji Wenjing: "Hey."

Li Suimo was silent for a while, and said, "It's okay, remember to come here early .

"

He tightened his coat.

Qin Qing was holding an umbrella, more than half of which was tilted towards her. Li Suimo wanted to say that she would take it by herself, but Qin Qing only had one umbrella in her hand.

"Come closer." Qin Qing said, stretching out his left hand to wrap her around her in his arms, shielding her from the wind and rain with most of his body.

Li Suiman opened his mouth, swallowed a few breaths, and quickly closed it again.

Not long ago, Qin Qing also held an umbrella for her and saved her twice. She couldn't just turn a blind eye to it. Ji Wenjing was right, Qin Qing couldn't pretend to be nice to her, and she was a little confused again.

In the rain, Qin Qing asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Li Suimo clicked his tongue, thought for a while and said, "I'm thinking, will you help me out when Qin Zhan bullies me? Eldest aunt."

Qin Qing: "..."

Back to Qin Wan, Qin Qing took good care of Li Suimo all the way, but somehow Li Suimo felt that she was angry.

I'm not happy again, Li Suimo thought sullenly.

The two separated outside the Qinwan villa, and Qin Qing had to go back to the company. She stayed in City A for a day, and the company still had a lot of things waiting for her to deal with.

Cayenne turned around and galloped away. Li Suimo stared at the rear of the car in a daze, and waited until the housekeeper reminded her to come back to her senses.

"I'm back!" Liu Ruo stood at the porch to pick her up. Li Suimo smiled and entered the room with Liu Ruo arm in arm.

"Yo, I really brought you back, I thought Qin Qing couldn't do it."

On the sofa, Zhao Yi crossed Erlang's legs, tilted his head and smiled at Li Suimo.

Li Suimo: "Why are you here?"

Liu Ruo just smiled and said, "Qin Qing asked her to do your styling, so you can try on your makeup."

Li Suimo pursed her lips: "You can do whatever you want Already."

Zhao Yi chuckled and said, "That's not okay, Huaiyan knows, we can't eat and walk around." "

That's so fierce." Li Suimo muttered.

Zhao Yi shrugged, she answered the phone, finished speaking in a few words, took the bag on the sofa, and walked away.

"It's too late, I'll come back another day to do styling for you." Zhao Yi said, then left in a hurry holding up her phone.

After the person left, Liu Ruo sighed, lifted her chin and pointed in the direction Zhao Yi left, and said, "This girl is no worse than Huaiyan, she just likes women... Hey, she is the only one in the Zhao family, Mo Mo , you have to beware of her."

Liu Ruo clicked his tongue a few times, and then went to compensate Grandma Qin for reading the newspaper.

Li Suimo clutched the chain of the small bag with a complicated expression.

The air conditioner was turned on in the cafe, and after entering the room, the cold air was instantly blown away by warm wind.

Gu Linxi walked in. She had become very haggard recently, with dark circles under her eyes, and even liquid foundation couldn't cover her dull complexion. Gu Linxi scanned the entire coffee shop with dull eyes.

The waiter came over: "Hello—"

"Sorry, I'm looking for someone." Gu Linxi said.

In the corner, Qin Qing was reading the newspaper with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and the latest gossip about wealthy families was printed on the newspaper.

Li Suimo's whole body was coded and hung in the center of the page.

The title is very eye-catching: "The daughter of a wealthy family regrets her marriage and turns her head back."

This is an entertainment gossip magazine, which briefly popularizes the grievances and grievances of the Qin and Li families. Emotional choice between swan and Cinderella.

Qin Qing watched with great interest, and only nodded slightly when she heard the movement at the door.

Gu Linxi was brought over, Qin Qing put down the newspaper, folded it according to the rules and put it aside, she asked the waiter to give Gu Linxi a cup of coffee, folded her hands on her lap, and looked up at Gu Linxi.

Looking at Qin Qing, Gu Linxi only felt that the woman in front of her was too powerful, she couldn't help but tense all her muscles with just an understatement.

Gu Linxi straightened her back: "What do you want from me?"

Qin Qing smiled, took the coffee from the waiter, pushed it in front of Gu Linxi, and said, "Warm up."

Gu Linxi gritted her teeth, "Thank you "

Qin Qing nodded, Gu Linxi took a sip of coffee, the coffee was thick and fragrant, and she let out a soothing breath.

"Are you still in touch with Zhan'er?" Qin Qing asked.

Gu Linxi stood up suddenly, his calf touched the stool, and there was a loud noise, causing many people in the store to look sideways.

Qin Qing calmly took a sip of coffee, Gu Linxi resented, and sat down with an embarrassed expression.

"You want me to leave him?" Gu Linxi asked.

Qin Qing chuckled, and Gu Linxi said, "Then you can make a price."

Qin Qing's slender fingertips lightly tapped on the table, and Gu Linxi was inexplicably nervous when she saw it.

"You want to give up Qin Zhan?" Qin Qing asked.

Gu Linxi smiled sarcastically: "Otherwise? Please come and persuade me to leave him. If I don't obey, there will be no second Gu family for me to destroy." Gu Linxi's father spent all his medical expenses on seeing a doctor

. She still has the backbone for her savings, and she did not accept Qin Zhan's relief before she was desperate, and Qin Zhan's expenses were stored in another card in the name of one for custody.

Unless it is absolutely necessary, the money cannot be touched, so that Gu Linxi can advance and retreat freely.

——Qin Zhan doesn't like girls who only have money and power in their eyes.

Qin Qing: "You misunderstood."

Gu Linxi: "What?"

Qin Qing's smile couldn't reach her eyes: "I am Huai Zhan's biological sister, and I did all this for my younger brother."

She raised her hand, and pressed a card on the Under the palm of his hand, he pushed it in front of Gu Linxi.

Gu Linxi was taken aback, and asked: "What do you mean?"

Qin Qing smiled: "You are Lisa's apprentice, and I also want to accept her favor. You can use the money to see your father's doctor, and pick one for yourself by the way." A suitable dress."

Gu Linxi paused, and then asked: "What do you want me to do?"

Qin Qing: "At the wedding in half a month, I hope you will take Huai Zhan away."

"Momo?" Liu Ruo With a cry, Li Suimo woke up in a daze.

"Why are you in a daze?" Liu Ruo asked.

Li Suimo smirked and said, "I'm thinking about the wedding."

It's winter, and there is no heating in the yard. Li Suimo has no makeup, her nose and ears are red from the wind, she is wearing a white down jacket, and her hair is tied into a bun. With a ponytail, red lips and white teeth, Li Suiman looks like a peach that is about to ooze juice when squeezed.

Liu Ruo said with emotion: "It's time to count down. Ten days will pass by in a flash. Many relatives and friends will be here in two days."

Li Suimo smiled and turned her head. She glanced at the room on the second floor with closed windows , Qin Zhan has been locked up for a week.

Really stubborn, Li Suimo carried the ribbon and arranged the decorations for the wedding together with Liu Ruo and the servants.

Qin Qing has also been very busy recently. Li Suimo's wedding was attended by all members of the Qin family. She needs to spare three days to finish some work in a centralized manner.

Li Suiman counted the days with his fingers. According to the plot in the book, the younger brother accused Qin Qing of going to see Gu Linxi because he felt sorry for his younger brother who was on hunger strike. Walk the leading man of the wedding.

This is the big boss who planned the overall situation and made her lose face. Li Suiman heaved a sigh of relief, and handed the ribbon to Liu Ruo, who couldn't stop humming in high spirits.

Liu Ruo stepped on the stairs and hung ribbons and lanterns under the eaves connecting the first and second floors, in case she would fall, and when she got off the escalator, three servants would help her up.

"You're going to marry me tomorrow~"

Grandma Qin and the servants laughed, only Li Suimo shook his head helplessly with black lines on his hair.

"It's so lively."

Suddenly, Qin Qing's warm and smiling voice came from behind. Li Suimo turned his head and saw Qin Qing changed her look.

She ironed her long black hair into big rolls. Qin Qing was wrapped in a windbreaker, stepped on Martin boots, with a slender waist and long legs, standing a few steps away beautiful and sassy.

Li Suimo smiled and asked, "Have you permed your hair?"

Qin Qing nodded, "I used to have curly or straight hair at one time, but this time I want to try something different. It will be your wedding soon, and I have to dress up to attend." "

This kind of flamboyant attire is very suitable for Qin Qing, so Li Suimo took a second look.

"Mom, grandma, be careful not to fall." Qin Qing said, and walked over to ask Liu Ruo to come down, but was pushed away by Grandma Qin who was clutching a bag of decorations.

Grandma Qin: "Go, go! Single dog!"

Qin Qing: "... Where did you learn the new vocabulary?"

Grandma Qin snorted: "Your mother keeps nagging you every day that you are going to become an old woman, and you still need to learn more. Is it?"

Liu Ruo: "..."

Li Suimo held back for a while, her shoulders couldn't help shaking, Qin Qing was so embarrassed, she finally couldn't hold back and burst out laughing.

Qin Qing looked at her and twitched the corners of her mouth, "The nose is red from the cold."

"Hey!" Grandma Qin shouted, "Take her into the house quickly, don't freeze the bride!"

Li Suimo: "... ..."

The room was warm, and as soon as he came in, his whole body became lazy. Li Suimo took off his coat and was about to hang it up when his fingertips touched Qin Qing's.

Qin Qing took the coat for her and hung it up, and asked next to Li Suimo: "Zhao Yi said you don't want to try on makeup." Li Suimo: "

... She told you that too?"

Qin Qing laughed, her voice was very soft Sexy: "She dare not say nothing about you."

"Hey."

Li Suimo sighed, her mood was particularly complicated, she could hardly help asking, Qin Huaiyan, Qin Huaiyan, how many faces do you have? ?

"What's the matter?" Qin Qing walked in front, but Li Suimo didn't follow, so she turned her head.

There was a smile in the eyes of the pair of peach blossoms, Qin Qing seemed to be in a good mood, Li Suimo was thinking wildly, it is impossible for Qin Qing to be so happy because she is going to kill herself, right?

"I'll call the makeup artist to Qinwan for you tomorrow." Qin Qing said, standing at the lower table in the middle of the hall and pouring a cup of hot water for Li Suimo.

Li Suimo took it. The temperature of the hot water was suitable. After taking a sip, the coldness in his body was dispelled. Qin Qing seems to pay attention to details recently. After Li Suimo

drank water, she suddenly became rebellious and said, "What will happen if I don't do it?

"

At the end of the year, I thought to myself, no matter how good-looking it is, what's the use, the higher you stand, the harder you fall, so she doesn't want it.

"Zhao Yi said that if I don't do styling, you will make me hungry?"

Qin Qing smiled, sat at the table and looked at Li Suimo with a doting smile.

Li Suimo: "I just said, you're not that fierce."

"What did you say?" Qin Qing asked.

Li Suimu nodded: "I said it."

Qin Qing stood up, she stood under the high dome of the hall, leaned close to Li Suimu, and whispered in her ear: "Then what should I do? I'm so fierce ."

The author has something to say: Acridine, here we come!