« Chapter 1. »

Your POV ::

I walked down the dark wet path until I found a bench, I bent down slightly and wipe the water droplets off and took a seat. I sigh as I look at the green shiney grass, it always amazed me and my mother by how it still looked so beautiful at night. I smile softly, remembering the memories of me and my mother. The good ones, at least. Me and my mother used to always come here at night to avoid my father, so he wouldn't hit her or me. We'd wait about an hour or 2 then start walking home, by then he'd had left again to either find us, or to get another drink. It was always so peaceful here at night, no kids crying about falling on the pavement, no dogs barking, nothing. There would be the sound of a cricket or two, but that's it.

I made sure not to over dress this time, I just wore a simple sweater and pants along with my jacket. I also threw on my keychain necklace I brought off Amazon. To be honest, I only brought it because I saw a really cute guy off Pinterest wearing it. It looks way better on him then me. I lean back on the bench's back board and just admire everything around me. The grass, the pavement, the trees, the shadow of a tall hot guy, wait, the shadow of a tall hot guy? I instantly sit back up and turn around, before I could scream the man pressed a rag against my face. A few seconds later, I was passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------

"That's him?"

"Yes sir, that's Y/n Haraki."

"He looks young. This better not be a joke."

"It's not sir, we swear. We stole his documents from his local hospital, his name and age and everything is there."

My eyes slowly started to open, the voices around me sounded.. distorted. "He's awake boss, I'll leave now." a man said, then walking up some steps and leaving, the shut of the door made my ears ring. "So, Y/n. You think you can just run away with my money?" the man shook his head then walked up to me, slamming his hands down on my arms, gripping them tightly. "P-please, I have no idea what your talking about-" "Don't play coy." the man's voice grew louder and meaner, I felt tears growing in my eyes as I looked away. "I'm surprised you even got into my Casino. 19 year olds aren't even suppose to be gambling." he let go of my arms and walked towards a sliver table, picking up a knife. "Now, tell me the truth. Or I'll cut your tongue out."

My eyes widen as I stared at the knife, my breathing became shaky. "I p-promise you sir.. I am telling the truth! The only person who I know gambles is.. my f-father.." I look into his eyes, trying to show him that I'm being honest. He looks down at me with a cold vicious glare, he slowly places his knife down then and walks back up to me, his eyes were now exclaiming my body.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

His expression changed within seconds, he turned back around and kicked the table, causing the knives and other toture weapons to fly towards the corner of the room. He then stormed out, slamming the door so hard, I can swear I heard a screw come unloose. I sigh, knowing this is probably my father's doing. His consequences affecting me now. I look back over at the knives. Maybe I can cut these ropes if I get one.. I hold my breath for a moment, trying to make the room as quiet as possible. I listen for a moment, trying to hear any foot steps. I start breathing again as I hear none, I hope this works. I take a deep breath in, then fall to my left, hitting my head. Shit..! That hurt.. I hold back my tears and try scooting myself towards one of the knives, luckily, I was able to grab a small one.

I start cutting the rope, trying to go as fast as I can. Shit it's thick.. kinda like me. I chuckle at my stupid joke and continue to cut. Eventually, I cut through the rope. "Yes! Now let me get the fuck out of here." I quickly start cutting the rope around my other arm and legs, cursing the people who get kidnapped in movies out since they decided to make it look so easy.