« Chapter 3. »

Warning ::

⚠️ - Slight mentions of nsfw/smut.
⚠️ - Mentions of drugs.

----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV ::

"Where do you think your going?"

I turn around swiftly, nearly snapping my own neck. It was Hiroki. "I-i'm sorry, I was just l-looking for the bathroom.." I take a step back from him, unable to help myself from staring at him. He was wearing a tight white button up and fancy tight black pants. He scoffed, "Follow me." he said coldly, turning around and walking down the hall. I hesitantly followed behind him, fidgeting with my hands. I started to calm myself down, and eventually we reached a door with a gold bar on it, labeled "Restroom." Fancy.. I thought, just staring at the door. "Go in and do your business. I'll escort you back to your room so I know you don't try escaping." he said, grabbing onto the door knob rather roughly and opening it, staring down at me with a cold glare. I gulp and walk into the bathroom, he closed it as soon as I entered. I almost jumped from the loud shut, I look back behind me and sigh, then turning back around and looking at everything in the bathroom. I don't even know why I was surprised, I seen the bedroom. I know he lives in a mansion now, but damn.

How the bathroom looks ::

"That's weird.. I never seen a bathroom like this." I whisper to myself, walking up to the clear glass door and opening it. I walk inside and close it behind me, just staring at the toilet. I slowly lift the seat up and it seems like any normal toilet. I sigh as I sit down and do my business, I ended up forgetting what I was doing, again. I was too busy admiring the beauty of the bathroom. This is where I'm going to bathe? Not bad.. I thought, before I was rudely interrupted by water spraying on my ass. I quickly stand up and nearly fell down, realizing the 'toilet' was a bidet. Hiroki then knocked loudly on the door, "Hurry up." he ordered, seeming angry. I quickly pulled my pants up and used the tissue to wipe the floors and the seat, I then flushed it and quickly walked out the room. "Sorry.. I never been in a fancy bathroom before." I say, fake apologizing. The truth is, I wasn't sorry. He should of told me that thing tries to shoot water up your ass. He didn't say anything and just started walking, so obviously I followed behind him. I couldn't help but start remembering yesterday, what he did. He seems like a very fake kind of person to be honest. So he was probably just messing with me. But still, I guess it kind've hurt my feelings. I never been hit on before, not even by a girl. Not even by an ugly person. No one. Everyone just.. ignored me. Well, not before. Not when I was popular. Even then though, everyone only saw me as a friend. Maybe I'm just not attractive.

I accidentally bumped into Hiroki, forgetting that I was walking behind him. Curse my over thinking. He felt like a brick wall, he didn't even flinch. He turned around and looked down at me, I was expecting a slap or a pissed off face, but he seemed.. calm? He sighed, "What's on your mind?" he asked, actually seeming like he cared. I kinda stood there.. shocked. He seems like the guy who would kill you if you even looked at him with a nasty look. But right now, he seemed like he was just tired and over worked. "Sorry.. Hir-, sir.. I was just lost in my thoughts. It won't happen again." I say, apologizing like how I did to my teachers whenever they caught me sleeping in class. "If you ever need to talk, talk to Rin. He's a good listener." he said, then looking at me for a moment before turning back around and walking again. Phew. I follow behind him, grateful that I didn't have another bruise to cover on my face. Eventually we reach my room and again, he opens the door for me and allows me to enter. He closes the door as soon as I go in, without even saying 'goodnight' or at least a 'goodbye'. I roll my eyes annoyed, I didn't expect him to like me, but some kindness towards me wouldn't hurt. I crawl onto bed and lower the TV, nearly suffocating myself with the thick fluffy blanket and the soft fluffy pillows. 'Talk to Rin, he's a good listener.' Good listener.. Heh, he's good at other things too. I think to myself, reimagining what happened between us in my head. I never done anything like that before, I was a virgin. I rarely ever jerked off to be honest, nothing really.. aroused me. Plus, I was kinda always stressed. But being touched like that.. I swear I was so close to letting him fuck me. I slowly start to follow asleep, praying that my brain doesn't make me dream about Rin fucking me.