𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Uncontrollable uncertainty took over the girl with neon blue hair, her hands trembled slightly at her own insecurities for the truly special day that she had been waiting with such hyperactivity.

Tari paced up and down her room in an unsuccessful attempt to maintain a good composure and ease her nerves, but nonetheless, a small smile lay on her face, though it didn't take away from the fact that she was muttering incoherently.

She was trying to count her actions, after all, she had been awake since approximately 7:30 AM. From a nice shower to a quick breakfast (like a bowl of cereal), her wearing her usual outfit of hers, only without her blue sweatshirt, just her white tank top. She had to have at least a good physical image, right?.

She finally stops walking after sighing, she glances at a corner of her computer screen where the time was clearly displayed, a few minutes to go.

Despite feeling her shyness pumping into every corner of her veins, she would have taken her personal sweatshirt from her closet to make her a little more confident, she had that ounce of confidence that would all good.

Tari:— Here I go... She murmured between determined and insecure.

Taking her chair with wheels to get the camera ready next to the microphone, she puts on her headphones and activates the live broadcast, the audience always waiting for her eagerly behind the screen and their comments, which on occasions could be helpful, supportive or giving him an awkward moment that she wouldn't hesitate to use to shrug his shoulders and frantically try to avoid giving any explanation, she hoped he wouldn't have to suffer the last alternative.

Tari:— Done! Here Bluejay9 in a new video to celebrate another year of the creation of the channel, thank you all very much for your support for these good years and for those to come.

The little life of a streamer with a lot of time on the internet with her own streaming channel where she created content on the days marked on her calendar, a quiet life without any scandal generally.

She would have taken no time in selecting one of her favorite video games for a good start, she had made sure to let go of her usual shyness.

Tari:— Today I will play Ultra Jump Mania, the goal is to get a new record and knock Belle Fontiere from the seventh position.

She read the comments, none negative so far, she appreciated that because she knew that she could be too sensitive.

She heard slight noises for a few moments, she turned around to look carefully at the door of her room, she considered that it was a product of her imagination, she looked back at the screen, many similar comments:

Angrylady57: Lol, will Watermelon7 join?

Coolblonde: Let him join!

SelfProclaimedStar20: The dwarf is missed :'c

Tari:— Sure, why not?.

She checks on Discord if that user that she was hers, neither more nor less than her younger brother Theo of hers, was connected to send her some messages so they could have a competitive time in her company.

But again, sounds of discord were present, now she did know that it was not a coincidence or hallucinations of hers, she would lower her headphones on her shoulders to roll the wheelchair in order to visualize behind her hers.

Tari:— Uh, wait a minute.

She doubtful about whether or not to get up, she would try the most pacifist and efficient option of all, call the only possible cause of the noise.