How I went to prision (chapter 1)

Naruto POV:

Hello! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I'm 25 and this is the story of how I went into prison and came out to be a millionaire! As you can see I'm very excited to share with you my story but let's start from the beginning or how I went to prision...

"Naruto Uzumaki you are sentenced to 20 years in prison for murdering your par-" I stopped the judge from continuing, " They are not my parents your honor, they are far from being my parents. My teachers were more like parents then them." I explained to the judge. She doesn't even know me. She doesn't know what I've been though, how my 'parents' treated me. She probably doesn't even know what it's like to be gay and be abused verbally and physically just for the gender of people I like. She doesn't know what it's like to call the police so they can take action just for them to leave becaus emy parents bribed them. She doesn't know what it's like to be a gay guy these days dose she? Because if she did she would know why I killed those bitches. She would know why can't walk down the street without a glass bottle being thrown at my head.

To be honest I'm happy to be going to prison. I get to see my brother krama, haven't seen him in about 6 years. His sentence was 10 years to so he has 4 years left. I also can eat food without having to work my ass of to get it. My 'parents' spent all their money on drugs and alcohol so we usually didn't have enough money for food so guess who had to provide?

Me.

Who acted more like the mom of the family, even when krama was around.

Me.

And who do you think at the age of 12 had to become the adult after their brother went to jail and after that still had to deal with everyone's bullshit?

Me bitch.

I'm so fed up with my life but I'm to scared to die. What made my life a little better was my favorite elementary teacher Mr. Iruka * who was basically my parental figure* signed me up for ninja classes as he would say, they were just tygitsu classes that taught me how to fight. The reason I couldn't fight back at my 'parents' is that they did tygitsu to but they were professionals. *Thats also what they used to abuse me and make it hurt 10x more than normal* My 'dad' learned when he was about my in his 20 because he wanted to impress my 'mom' which went to the same dojo as my 'dad'. So that's how my 'parents' met.

But I got better at tygitsu and here I am in court for killing them.

Anyways where were we?

" Uzumaki I don't care what they were to you the main thing is that you killed them, and that is against the law. No exeptions." The judge tried to explain. But I already understood that murder was against the law, everyone should know that.

I was about to tell her i already understood that but my lawyer/friend shikamaru butted in, " your honor do you support child neglect and abuse?" He asked out of no where, I had to say I thought he was strange for asking that but I knew what he was getting at so I stayed quiet. " of course not Mr. Nara! Why would you even suggest that?!" She asked sounded outraged. I saw her face turn red and it took everything in me to not laugh my ass off at her face. "Well your honor would you make an excuse for killing somebody out of self defense of abuse?" Shikamaru asked the judge for her opinion and I kinda wanted to know what she would say to something like that. If she said no she would look like monster but if she said yes she could lose he job. It was a 50/50 chance. That is why shika is my friend. He had a IQ of 200 by the age of 13. He was always the smarter friend. I was smart, just not as smart. I got an A+ in all of my classes exept science, I hate science.
" Well Nara for you information it still is murder but if it was of abuse self-defence then I would probably the some years off because it wasn't their fault-" shika cut off her nervouse rambles real quick," then why didn't you cut some years off of my clients sentence? Did you even know it was self-defence of abuse and neglect?" Shikamaru asked, " well-" shika cut her off again."-and before you say he should have alled the police first before taking action then you should know he did indeed call the police, but instead of the police doing their job they got bribed to stay quiet by the so called victims of Naruto Uzumaki." Shika stated a little aggressively at the judge.

"Well I indeed did not know of this-" She said looking at the police officer to her right guarding the door, he just looked right back at her as she turned her head back to me and shika,"- but if you insist, how many years should be taken off Nara? And I know you so I know you will make it reasonable, so what do you say?" She asked to shika. Shika was looking like he was thinking even though I knew he already had a number. I looked at him in anticipation as he said-"Well Tsunade, i want 10 years, I want 10 years off his sentence."

♡♡Thanks for reading the first chapter~
Second chapter coming soon......♡♡♡