Meeting friends (Chapter 2)

Naruto POV:

Here I am. About to get out of a police car. And brought into prision. I would say I'm happy to be able to see my brother after 6 years but my mind keep going gayer than it was and thinking of guys in there. I need to stop with my dirty mind but I can't help it.

I'll only be spending 10 years here thanks to shikamaru my lawyer and best friend ever.

The cop gets out of the driver seat and walks around the car in a speed walking pace all the way to my side and opening my door not even caring to be gentle. He just grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car. When I'm out of the car he grabs my hand cuffs that I've had on for so long they are molding into my hands.

We start walking inside and if I slow down just a little the cop kicks the back of my leg. " stop kicking buddy," I say looking back at the guy while I'm still walking. He just ignores me and we keep walking. I wasn't really paying attention to where we were going so idk where we were but the cop did because he was guiding me with his hands moving my hands in the direction. After awhile we got to a large metal door with cops on each side. The cop goes goes infront of me and the other 2 move behind me tonkeep me from running away. Smart, I probably would have tried to run away by now if I knew where I was going.

Before I knew it I was being grabbed again by the same cop and dragged into the room behind the metal door. It was a changing room," change into one of those orange jumpsuits over there. Look at the sizes and knock on this door when your done, got it?" He asked pointing at another door that was stair across from the one we just went through. There were afew benches along the walls in here and like 5 locked on each wall, maybe more. I don't feel like counting today. I already pasted math.

I get done changing after looking at the sizes and picking a small. I'm not that big ok! I'm 5'2 maybe 5'3? I haven't measured my self in a while. Tbh I'm alot more like a girl.... I have a bigger butt than most guys but not by a lot. I have hips though, and thighs. Plus a small waist. My hair is just to my shoulders like most boys but I have long eyelashes and a baby face with clear skin. I like to moisturize what can I say?

I knock on the door 2 times and the cop opens it and puts my hand cuffs on. We walk down a hall of doors with numbers. " what are these rooms for?" I ask because they don't look like they are part of the acual prision. " there for the less dangerous people that are only staying for a month to a week in here." He answers in a cold voice. We make it to the prision and the cop starts walking and telling me what everything is. Right now we are in the cafeteria which is in the middle of the prision with cells on both sides of it and stairs to go up to the cells on top.

He then shows me my cell, it's on the second floor and it's cell 269. * hah 69* I think to myself. " where is eveyoen." I ask him  Turing around the most I can because he is still holding my arms. "  chores. They should be back any minute for lunch. Stay in your cell till then." He says sternly glaring at me through the bars of the cell after taking my cuffs off.

The cop started walking off so I turned around and looked at the cell from a better view. There was a metal bunk-bed in the far right corner against the wall so to beds were facing the bars. And a tiny desk beside the bed. And a window *with bar * above the desk.

Very cozy, I could get used to this.
I walked over to the bunk-beds and claimed the top-bunk. If it was somebody else's then I would let them have it but for right now its mine. I jumped almost off the bed when I heard a *what sounded like a* school bell. Then after about 5 seconds I could hear feet shaping the floor down in the cafeteria, I looked to see my cell unlocked. This must be lunch.

I walk out of the cell and look over th3 balcony like bars infront of my cell to see about 30-40 people in the cafeteria. My ears whidend, I didn't know their were so many people.
After getting over that I walked down the stairs into the cafeteria and looked around for a empty table. Nobody really noticed me. It was loud in here to, it was I like a elementary school during lunch. After I spotted a table I walked over to it and sat down. After not even 10 second 3 boy came walking up to me.

After they got infront of me they introduced themselves or a brunette with red triangles under his eye was going to introduce them and himself," HI! I'm Kiba, this is garra-" He said pointing at a red head with teal eyes and a tattoo above his left eye,"-and this is sai!" He finished pointing at a short, black haired boy that was as pale as a ghost. " what's your name blondie?" Kiba asked me putting his hands on his hips and moving all his weight to one leg, ok he's gay to. " ummm hi I'm Naruto," I say in a nice voice because I don't want to scare away the only people that have ever wanted to be my friends * exept shika, I love you shika, platonicly( is that even a word 🤷‍♂️)* ," just so you know Naruto we are known as the open gays of prison so if your not gay then-" I cut him off, I thought I looked 100% gay but I guess others don't see that." I'm very very gay Kiba, very. But this is kinda off topic but to you know where I can find a krama in here?" I ask wanted to see my brother again. " you probably don't want to see him he is in the bad boy group because his boyfriend is in that group, you might get trampled. Why do you even want to see him?" They ask, I'm in shock... my brother is GAY!?

Actually it's not that surprising but still! " well if you have to know.... krama is my brother and I haven't seen him in about 6 years since his sentence you know..." I say looking down for a sec, but when I looked back up I see their eyes whidend. " oh- well then your brother is over their-" sai told me pointing over to a table in the was corner of the cafeteria,"-but this is our table so just come sit over here when your done."

I said thank you and started walking across the cafeteria to their table......

♡♡♡cliffhanger!! Thanks for reading the second chapter byyyee♡♡♡