reunion of brothers (chapter 3)

Naruto POV:

I was so nervouse to see my brother. As I walked i weaved thought many tables and many legs sticking out. I make it a little ways away from the table, I know they can't see me. I'm nervouse as fuck and I'm trembling a little I take a deep breath.

I start walking again I get a better look at the people attending table.  There were 3 brunettes, one raven haired guy, and the guy had a bright haired red head on his lap....

My breath hitched. That was krama. Me and him had the same personality but looked way different. He looked like our 'mom' and I looked like our 'dad' I could say. Krama had red-hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Since he has been in jail his hair has grown I see, it's now to his waist. But me I have bright blond hair almost yellow with ocean blue eyes and tan skin with 3 wisker marks on each cheek.

So that's kramas boyfriend, he has good taste.

I walked over to the table and took a deep breath. " HI is there a krama over here? " I asked politely. They all looked at me except krama, who I was behind, " ya who's asking-" krama was about to finish when he turned around and saw me," naruto," he breather out like a whisper," Naruto!" He yelled and jumped up and hugged me.

"How did you get in here?!- why are you in here?!- how have you been?!- has 'mom' and 'dad' been bad!?-" He is asking to many questions at once," hold on hold on ok well I don't want to talk about how and why I'm here and I've been very shitty lately and yes 'mom' and 'dad' are terrible 'parents'," I end it smileing," always my poor baby brother. I'm so sorry for leaving you I regret it everyday," krama says hugging me again and puts his face in my shoulder and I look to the other side smiling.

As I'm being hugged to death I see a very attractive raven black haired guy. His  hair was in the shape of a duck but but darn was he build. Even more than my brothers boyfriend. And he's walking over to the table " I go to the bathroom for 2 seconds and I come back to this, itachi what the fuck happend?"