Author's Note

Daughter on his Doorstep is finished...

Firstly, oh my God!!!

Secondly, thank you all so much! DohD would quite literally have taken me years to write if it wasn't for your reads, votes and comments of encouragement. I'm so grateful for the support you've shown me (and more importantly, Vincent and Thomas) and hope that the ending lived up to your expectations! I know it took me a VERY long time to get this story finished, but I was so determined to do right by V & T and make sure that their story felt authentic! I hope I achieved that. 

I think If I keep going I'm just going to start rambling, so let's move on... 

If you have any questions about the Humphrey Chronicles, comment them here and I'll add in some answers!

Otherwise, these are my questions for you:

     - Did Vincent and Thomas get the happily ever after you hoped for? Did you think their story needed a different ending?

     - What secrets are the characters hiding that you still want answers to?

     - Which Humphrey sibling is up next? (My hints are: (1) it's called A Proper Education, & (2) it's not Phil, because she's still, like, 12 ;) )

     - And whether or not you think they're next, whose story are you most looking forward to reading? And who do you imagine that character falling in love with? I'm so curious!! 

A Proper Education is now live on my profile - go add it to your libraries so you don't miss out when the Humphrey Chronicles continue!

Once again, I am so very grateful to you all and hope you'll join me on the rest of this adventure!

xx Flo

But for now, keep reading for some bonus content! 

Daughter on his Doorstep (HC #2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें