Chapter 9: Thunder Demon

Me and Shinobu were walking through a forest at nighttime when suddenly, a demon attacked. He had lightning powers so this is gonna be difficult...

Akito: Winter! Form 6: Frozen Dragon Breath!

*Roar*

The Thunder Demon dodges my sword and goes to punch me. Only to be punched in the gut. I hold my hand out and my sword goes back to my hand.

TD: Impressive!

Akito: so are you! *Slashes the Demon in Horizontal half*

I did slice him in two, but he regenerated his lower half while his lower made another clone

Akito: Tsk... This is gonna get ugly

Shinobu supports me by dealing poison to the Demon...s? Until she got grabbed.

Akito: Shinobu! *L3+R3 moment* RRRAAAAHHHH!!!!

My hands light up on fire but I don't get hurt, my veins are more visible, my eyes turned have a glowing trail of red and blue mixing to purple from my eyes. I punch him and kept on punching until he threw dirt on my face. So when he tried to punch me with his fist imbued with lightning, I blocked that punch and punched him down face first. I then bashed his head twenty times but he kicked me back and escapes my grasp. I then recall my sword and imbued it with ice to throw at him. I then grab a large piece of land and throw it at the demon and while he was stunned, I kept on slashing the og body. I was mad that Shinobu almost died. The cloned died out too. So it means the clones have a limit.

TD: AAHH!!!! *Escapes*

Akito: this ain't the last we seen him, Shinobu... Let us go. *Rage Disappears*

Shinobu: O... Okay

We get away from the area of the fight quickly and rest for a little while

Shinobu: Akito... What was...

Akito: *growls lowly*

Shinobu: ah! I'm sorry if it offended you!!!

Akito: do not be sorry...

Shinobu: w- what do you... Mean?

Akito: I'm the one... Who should be sorry... I showed my true colors; my true self...

I hug Shinobu and kiss her on her forehead

We head to sleep safely and when day came, he set out again.

Shinobu: So, Akito...

Akito: yeah?

Shinobu: You... Do you get angry easily?

Akito: ...

Shinobu: *worried look* ahhh... Well... Not to pry into any personal information about you, Akito...

Akito: no. I'm not easy to anger

Shinobu: Last night says otherwise...

Akito: *Chuckles* let's continue

Me and Shinobu came to a deserted village with little to no inhabitants. Probably only around Twenty left as I counted

Villager: Demon Slayers! We're saved!

Akito: what's the situation?

I asked as one villager approached me. He seems to be the elder of the town as he wears clothing of a different vibe than the other villagers.

Elder: This village was once a very prosperous one... Until last night when a demon wearing western clothes came and attacked our village with six more demons... Our best slayers were even killed... Please, protect us from that demon!

Akito: ...

Shinobu: what do you say?

Akito: we'll help however we can

Elder: You hear that! We're truly saved! Bless our lord!

Nightfall came as I helped the village rebuild most of the village itself. I saw what looked like a demon wearing western clothes. Muzan Kibutsuji. How can I ever forget that fake moonwalker... And... The Thunder Demon!?

-Chapter End-