Chapter 2

Ermah gawd ,so I am really bad with updates sorry ,but I have so much work for finals. Damn it!
I could trip over all this paperwork (which I have cause I'm a clutz) but here goes and I know this story kinda sucks but no matter for those who are nice enough to read this this is for you :)
~ Kim
●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
"L-levi?" The word was no louder than the squeak of a mouse.

Erwin looked at his watch, his eyebrows furrowed in a conflicting matter.He sighed and cleared his throat.

"Can anyone help me out with showing Levi around? I'm quite busy today," Before he could even finish his sentence about a dozen hands shot up. A majority of them belonging to the girls in the class.

Erwin surveyed the crowd and chose a small redhead , Petra.

"I'm sure you can handle doing this job , right?" Erwin looked at her smiling.

"Yeah! Count on me," Petra gave a cheerful smile.
'That's just like her' hanji thought, she had a few feelings of admiration for Petra 'always so cheerful'
Sure, Hanji also kept a positive attitude , but not like Petra.

"Well then I'll be leaving now , Petra I hope you can give Levi a good experience here," With a quick smile and a wave , Erwin turned walking out of their classroom.

As soon as he left ,Petra gave a peppy smile to Levi and tugged him out into the hall. She was obviously excited.

"Well then .... what to do now?" Hanji stared into space as an idea hit her.

She pulled out a brown ,leather bound journal. It was well worn out and stuffed with notes. Hanji flipped to a page with an accurately draw picture of a blue butterfly. She had seen that butterfly pass by her apartment every day for the past week. She had planned to catch it for later observations. Though it wouldn't meet the same fate the other insects had, being preserved and pinned up in a frame, Hanji thought that such a beautiful creature deserved to live.

Grabbing a blue accenting colored pencil she began to ad more details. Each stroke filling the butterfly with life. Warm rays of sunlight poured through the windows and onto the drawing. From the angle hanji was at it looked like it would spring up at any moment.
"There! All done," She held in an excited squeak, Hanji was proud of her work.

"It's just like that one day...."
Her voice trailed off as she looked dreamily into space.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
"Say that again, four-eyes" Levi glared at Hanji who was pinned down on the slightly wet grass. That was definitely going to ruin the white dress even more.

"I I was just kidding." Hanji knew that Levi was scary when he was angry."Can you get off me now"
Hanji laughed nervously as levi got up. He still gave her a cold look as she got off.

"Sorry..." Levi muttered as he look at the back of Hanji's white dress, well, it was no longer white since it was covered in dirt and grass stains.

"Oh no! My aunt is going to kill me!!!" Hanji shrieked as she looked at her catastrophic excuse for a dress.

In her panic Levi searched around spotting a blue butterfly. ....

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
Well that's all I have for now
Criticism is appreciated
Favorite?
Follow?
Oh well bai
*throws rainbows*
~♡kimmy