chapter 4

So yay first week of the new umm....(just had a brain fart) schedule! Yep tell me if you find it convenient or something.
*°★ ★'*°∴°°☆☆★*°☆☆*°★ ★'*°∴°

"So you have astronomy and lab?"
Hanji asked a bit surprised. As a kid he never showed interest in the subject.

"Yeah..... Is that so hard to believe?"
Levi said scoffing.

"No. It's just you wouldn't strike me as the type to be interested in it"
Hanji replied.

"Then what do I strike you as?"
Levi asked.

"A jack of all trades. The chick magnet. The athlete. Who is ironically short" Hanji laughed as she said this.

Levi glared at her as she said the last words. Before he could say anything the bell rang and students began to fill the observatory.  The teacher introduced Levi to the class. Due to awful timing, he came during one of the biggest projects of the year. The groups were of three although, there were a few groups with just two members.

"Okay Mr. Ackerman, please choose a group to be in, just ask about what they're researching. When you like an idea feel free to join that group"
With that the teacher went to her desk doing paperwork.

Levi immediately went to Hanji and Armin's group. They were already chatting about their topic.

"Oi! What's the topic you two are researching?" Levi asked, interrupting their interesting conversation.

"Our topic is ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS!" Hanji said enthusiastically, her eyes lighting up.

"Tsk you didn't have to yell four-eyes. But alternate dimensions? Interesting" Levi said thinking about the topic a bit.

"It's settled. I'm joining your group," Levi said flatly.

"B-but,"  Armin started but, stopped as soon as he noticed Levi's murderous glare. "Never mind" Armin whispered. He really wanted to do this alone with his senpai. He didn't have a crush on her or anything (or so he liked to think) he just really admired her. I mean she was really nice, generous, she had an amazing smile that could make your heart stop, and best of all was that she understood everything he said. She even enjoyed talking about it all with him.

Levi huffed and he took a seat next to hanji. Armin fidgeted in his chair. He had to admit that the new guy was indimidating even though he was slightly shorter.

"Well if you're joining. You're going to have to read all these theories, reports, lab procedures, and extra things that I wrote!" Hanji said excitedly. She lugged a box full of unorganized paper work onto the table. Her eyes lit up and she gave Levi a smile.

"Tsch. Why is this so messy?" Levi said in disgust as he gazed upon the box.

"Well I don't have time to organize things. I just do the work and put it in the box," Hanji laughed nervously, putting her hand behind her neck as she ruffled her own hair.

"Tsk. I'll read them AND organize them as well," Levi said with a scowl.

"Well if you're going to read them later Armin and I will give you a presentation on our idea!" Hanji said looking at Armin with a sparkle in her eye. He nodded as they procceded with their special presentation.

Hanji and Armin somehow managed to get a blackboard, some pieces of chalk, and a ruler. Armin quickly scribbled down words on the blackboard, creating a dust cloud. Levi coughed and swatted away the dust. As soon as it had cleared Hanji smacked the ruler on the board.

"First comes the idea of other dimensions. For example there could be a different dimension in which humanity stands against ginormous naked creatures or one where I'm a coffee shop owner and you are my faithful employee. Anyways you get the idea," Hanji said, then she moved the ruler down a bit "Next we figure out and research the theories of other famous scientists who had a similar idea. We do compare and contrasts in our meetings. That means you gotta join in on our meetings Mr.Grumpy Gills" Hanji said laughing. She then passed the ruler to Armin who pointed at another point.

"After that we do research on wormholes and things similar to that. We hope to create something to take us to one of those dimensions. I do have a theory though. If we go in we might switch places with our counter-parts" Armin said erasing the board. He gave a piece of chalk to Hanji. They both then proceeded to doodle on the board. The two drew an accurate drawing of  a machine with the three of them around it. The reason why it was accurate was because the only one not smiling was Levi. Levi frowned at the drawing confirming how accurate it actually was. Hanji giggled and Armin tried to hold in his laugh.

TIME SKIP*****************************************

Hanji gave Levi a wave as she walked out the Lab with Armin. It was lunch time now, Hanji had asked Levi if he wanted to join her for lunch but, he said no. As soon as she walked into the cafeteria she saw Petra waving for her to come over. 

"Well I'll see you later senpai, " Armin said walking over to his group of friends. Hanji glanced at his two friends Eren and Mikasa. They were the cutest group of friends ever. She gave them a warm smile and walked over to Petra.

"Hai!" Hanji said cheerfully.

"Hello, So Hanji you had two classes with Levi right?" Petra asked with a slight blush on her face.

"uh yeah he seems like a cool guy. Why?" Hanji said noticing Petra's blush. "Do you like him?" Hanji asked. Petra's face turned fifty shades of red.

"what!? n-no o-of course not," Petra stuttered as Hanji looked at her with her eyebrow raised. "Well kind of. He just seems so cool" Petra said her eyes lighting up.

"That's cute Petra but, I know a guy who won't be too thrilled with this," Hanji said thinking of Auruo. He had the hugest crush on Petra, anyone could see that. Everyone except her, he always tried to impress her but, failed miserably. Petra pretty much friend zoned him.

"Really? who?" Petra asked curiously. Yup, definitely clueless.

"Sorry but, I'm sworn to secrecy," Hanji said putting her right fist over her chest.

"well it doesn't matter anyways. Let's eat!" Petra said excitedly as she pulled out her lunch

************************************************************************************                        OKAY I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SLIGHTLY LONGER. BTW I WILL NOT MAKE PETRA THE RUDE BACKSTABBING FRIEND. I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE HER BUT, I DO NOT WANNA MAKE THE PETRA FANS START HATING HER. I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN TO HINAMI IN FANFICS AND I'M LIKE NUUUUUUU HINAMI IS AN ANGEL.

OKAY PEACE