03 ~ sparks fly.

🎶 training wheels ~ melanie m

🎶 training wheels ~ melanie m. 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

It's been a few days since they returned back to headquarters. (Y/N) typically stayed in her room. Mitsuri often bothered her. Sometimes (Y/N) would tag along, but she usually had a hard time fitting in. She saw through all the fake facades majority of the people put on.

(Y/N) was bored without Giyu around. She grew extremely comfortable with him. So when he was on a mission, she had nothing better to do but stay in and think about the confusing and malicious ways of life or train for combat. She had already trained today though so she sat with her knees to her chest as she watched the dull sky with dark clouds passing by.

(Y/N) was lost in her variety of thoughts until she was distracted with knocks on the door. She opened the door without looking at who was there before she heard the boring voice speak.

"What are you doing?"

She recognized that voice from anywhere. Her face automatically beamed with excitement as she brung her gaze to his bright blue eyes. Of course, Giyu noticed this. He probably noticed everything about her, even when she hid it. He would call her a master at hiding her truth. That only applied to others though because he could see right through her like a clean slate of glass.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

He looks blankly at her. She knew he either wanted more context or was simply ignoring her.

"I'm sitting in my damn room, bored," she said with sassiness. 'What are you doing here?" she asked while tilting her head.

"I just got back," he said actually meaning that he wanted to see her.

"Awww, you missed me!" (Y/N) said with a bright smile. Almost teasingly.

"Nevermind," Giyu walks away. He knew (Y/N) would follow.

"You are so damn rude!" She groaned as she quickly caught up to him.

(Y/N) followed as Giyu walked. She didn't know where they were going but she also didn't really care. The crisp air hit her face. It was cold out, but at least it wasn't snowing anymore.

She watched as Giyu walked. She was emotionally aware of herself. She knew exactly what she was feeling, exactly how she acted, why she would act a certain way or do something. Emotionally intelligent is what she was.

It almost seemed as he made her days bright and joyful. She held her affection towards him closely to her and watched the sun warm up her skin. The apricity was delightful to her. The sight of Giyu was even more delightful though. He was her nepenthe as (Y/N) was his serenity.