{🍋} 18 ~ honeymoon.

🎶 poison ~ brent faiyaz 🎶

trigger warning // this is an all smut chapter! as always, my smuts are not for the weak eyes and mind!

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

Giyu watched as (Y/N) walked out their honeymoon resort in nothing but a towel. Their resort included a private hot spring, which was where (Y/N) was headed to join Giyu.

The water splashes and riffles as (Y/N) steps into the hot spring

The water splashes and riffles as (Y/N) steps into the hot spring. She leans against a large rock that was next to Giyu.

Giyu watches (Y/N) play with the water. He was stuck on her. (Y/N) giggles which snaps him out of his trance.

"Stop looking at me, will you?" she teased, knowing exactly what she was getting herself into.

Giyu grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him.  He twirled her around so that they were face to face.

"No," he stared into her eyes.

(Y/N) examined Giyu's body. She traced her finger across some of the scars he had on his upper body. Her touch made Giyu even more fervent.

"I love your scars," her eyes flickered with lust. "They make you even more handsome."

Giyu's grip tightened just a little on (Y/N)'s waist because of her enticements. (Y/N) continues to feel all over his body.

"You look like you've gotten stronger. Training is paying off in other ways," (Y/N)'s voice grew more seductive.

Giyu moves (Y/N)'s hair to the side and places his hand on her waist again. He starts kissing on her neck while gripping her waist tighter and tighter.

His kisses quickly turn into bites. (Y/N) lets out light moans which turns on Giyu even more.

"I need you," Giyu spoke after leaving another hickey on her neck. "So fucking bad, (Y/N)."