📍10📍

Tomiwa knew she was in for big trouble but what she didn't know was that the trouble was not just big

Tomiwa knew she was in for big trouble but what she didn't know was that the trouble was not just big. It was humongous.

She sat on the edge of the bed of 'her room' staring at the things she didn't notice the last time she had been there. The room was filled with things that were either white or grey. The blue oversized shirt with the black skinny jeans she was putting on made her look out of place, like she didn't belong there.

Her eyes went to the humongous wardrobe filled with dresses and other dress accessories that looked like they were gotten just for her. She smiled to herself, taking out her phone to take proper pictures of the room. Tife would definitely love the aesthetics as she was a white person.

Tife….

Tomiwa sighed inwardly. She had not been a good friend to Tife. Heck, she couldn't even remember the last time they saw or spoke on their usual lengthy phone calls.

Her mind briefly went back to the moment Femi's lips met hers. She blushed like a young girl who got acknowledged by her crush for the first time. His lips were so soft, even softer than she would have ever imagined. And his full, naturally carved eyebrows were so…….

You're getting married to my Femi.

She shook the smile off her face. She definitely shouldn't be thinking of her best friend's Femi.

The commanding footsteps she heard next drawing towards her room got her adjusting herself and attempting to look composed when in the actual sense, she was almost melting in fear.

"Where have you been, Iretomiwa?" He walked in clad in just a pair of baggy ash joggers and took a seat on the grey couch, crossing his legs like he owned the place.

Well, he literally did own the place.

Tomiwa drew in a copious amount of air to calm her racing nerves down but when her eyes met his angry ones, she faltered. "I…I went to KCCN."

He looked at her like she just spoke Arabic.

"Sorry, I…I mean Korean Cultural Centre Nigeria. It's a place for Korean-"

He drew forward, shortening the distance between them. He spoke in a calm voice that wasn't calm at all. "Iretomiwa, I didn't ask for these details. Just tell me who the fuck you were with."

Tomiwa didn't know when tears started rolling down her cheeks. She opened her mouth severally but ended up closing it because she just couldn't think of anything to say.

Why did Femi just have to be there?

She just wanted to have a fun time away from all the drama around her but somehow his presence at the event made the drama worse.

Tobe gripped her by the shoulders and shook her like she was a piece of salt floating on oil, forcing her to look straight into his livid eyes. "When I ask you a question, you should fucking answer me."