pαrt 5

Once everyone was in the room, Jake came over to me.

"Are you going to tell us what you saw?" He whispered, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"I was thinking just telling you. Don't want to freak out the others, especially Corey." I smiled, looking over towards the guys who were sitting on the bed talking to the camera. "Lets go outside. That way we don't really have to whisper anymore."

Jake and I left the room unnoticed because the guys had their backs to us.

"So, what did you see." His eyebrows lifting with curiosity.

"In the lobby, I saw a really tall man with a top hat staring at me, occasionally looking over at Corey." I said calmly, Jake had a concerned expression on his face.

"Was he like a shadow, if so we HAVE to tell Corey." He stepped back towards the door a little more.

"He was like a shadow yes. Why, what does Corey have to do with it?" Jake burst through the and it must have scared the guys because I heard them yell.

"Fuck Jake, why did you do that!" Corey yelled as I walked into the room, everyone but Jake looking over towards me.

"Why where you guys outside? I thought we were going to talk about what we were doing after we told the camera that we were going to order food."

"Corey can I speak with you. Outside." Jake practically dragged him out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"What was that about, what were you guys doing out there?" Colby questioned as I walked over towards the couch.

"SHE WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US?!" Corey yelled from outside the door, causing Sam and Colby to look at each other then me.

I gave them an awkward smile then looked down at my hands and started playing with my rings.

A minute went past when Jake and Corey finally came back into the room. Corey practically ran over to me, sitting down.

"Why didn't you say something." He sounded angry but scared at the same time.

"What are you guys talking about? What happened?" Sam stood up stepping closer.

"She saw HIM out in the lobby and she didn't tell anyone." Corey explained still looking at me.

"Who?" Colby asked tilting his head.

"The Shadow Man. She saw The Shadow Man." Jake walked over and sat on the smaller couch.

"SHE WHAT?!" Sam yelled causing me to cover my ears.

"I didn't really think it was that important." I looked over at Corey. At this point he was practically death staring me.

I started feeling light headed and ill, but I didn't want the guys to worry.

"If you see him again, you must tell us, okay?" Sam crouched down. I just looked at him, and Colby.

Colby must have realised that something was off about me because he stood up and walked over.

"Y/n? Are you ok? What's the matter?" By the time he finished I shot up and bolted to the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet.

I just couldn't stop, every few seconds I threw up again, until there was a knock on the door signalling someone was there.

"Door is unlocked. Just don't come to close." I yelled, siting beside the toilet facing the door. Colby walked in and stood in the door way.

"Are okay? Why are you on the floor?" He started walking over and must have seen what was in the bowl. "You should go outside, when your done." He stepped back, and me nodding at his statement.

I stood up, flushed the toilet and washed my hands and face. We both walked out of the bathroom.

"Why did you run into the bathroom?" Jake asked, Corey having a concerned expression.

"She threw up. Like a lot." Colby looked over to them then back at me. "Do you want any of us to go with you?"

"Could someone come with me, in case something happens." I gave a small smile to Sam.

"I'll go, you guys can start planning for to night." Colby stood up, nodded to Sam, then we both walked out.