pαrt 8

I wake up to this odd feeling, like I'm being pulled to something. When I check the time is is 3am. Looking around the room I see everyone asleep, Sam on the couch, Colby on the other side of the bed, Corey at the foot of the bed, and Jake on the floor.

I thought I should see where the force is coming from, so I got up, went to the bathroom to do my business, washed my hands, and grabbed my phone, one of Sam and Colby's cameras and room key.

Walking out the room, and following the force, I stopped and soon realised that I was standing in the boiler room.

"Shit." I whispered, looking around seeing all the pipes and equipment.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN HERE!" I heard the familiar voice yelled. "Now you must suffer the consequence." The Shadow Man started appeared and swiftly making his way to me shoved me, causing me to fly back 3 feet, and hit my head on the corner of a metal table.

Everything started to get blurry, my ears started ringing, and my head started pounding. I managed to see him coming at me again, wrapping one hand around my throat, lifting me up into the air.

Everything then went black, my head stopped hurting and my ears stopped ringing. I woke up, and there I saw her. Jackie was standing there, looking up at me.

"Where am I, why am I here?" I asked looking down at her, looking around to see a void.

"You in the in between. This is where you go when you are dying." She said, a sad expression taking over.

"Dying? I what do you mean dying?" My voice broke as fear overtook me.

"The demon, he gave you serious injuries, after you blacked out, he broke a couple of your ribs, and the punctured your lungs."

Was I really going to die? I haven't even turned 22 yet, I can't die. Not now.

"Is there anyway that I can get back?"

"There is, but you will be in excruciating pain, you will struggle greatly."

When I was about to ask how, a blinding bright light appeared.

"Quick, now is your chance if you want to go back." Jackie pointed to the light, looking back at me.

I made my way towards in, I began to feel and hear everything again. The head ache, my ribs, my ears ringing and the burn in my throat. Jackie was right, but I needed to go back, I can't leave my new friends.

The pain got worse and worse the more I went towards it, and it started pushing me back.

"Y/n you got this, just think of how everyone would feel if you left, if you didn't make it. They care about you, they will blame themselves for something they didn't do." Jackie's words were giving me a small amount of strength.

I tried, and tried, using the last of my energy, I made it. I could feel everything, but that was the last of my concerns right now, I had to get back to the room.

I got up grabbed the camera that was on the floor and made my way to the room as fast as I could, but my punctured lungs and blurred vision was making it difficult. I swear I have a concussion.

After what felt like several excruciating hours, I finally made my way back to our room, I prayed that the door was left unlocked. But just to my luck, it wasn't, and I couldn't find my key.

I slammed my hand onto the door causing a loud bang.

"What the fuck was that?!" I heard Corey yell, I slammed my hand on the door again.

"I think someone is at the door. Let me check" Colby's muffled voice got closer.

The door was opened revealing Colby. His face went from calm and tired to pure horror. I must look as bad as I feel. I began to cough, and soon after blood came up.

My vision became burry so I reached out for Colby, he grabbed me, putting one arm around me and under my arm to hold me up. He then lead me towards the bed sitting me down slowly and grabbed the camera out of my hand putting it on the nightstand.

"C-Colby." I began to cough, but the force of the cough was so hard I began to gag. Sam ran to grab a bag of some sort and gave it to me. I then began to throw up, not just the normal stuff. No, it was more blood.

"I'm calling 911. She needs an ambulance." Corey snatched his phone out of his pocket. "Yes, one of my friends are badly hurt, she is throwing up blood. Yes. Queen Mary's Ghost Ship, room B340. Yes. She looks to have other injuries, bruising around her neck, and what looks to be blood on the side of her head."

Corey hung up the phone saying the ambulance is on the way, and that everything is fine. The adrenaline from what happened must be wearing of because the pain got 10x worse.

I grabbed onto Colby's hand, and dug my face into chest, muffling my screams of agony. I my screams got louder and louder the more it hurt. I could feel my body going limp, then everything stopped hurting.

________________________________________

Credit to @kscri17 for helping.

Couldn't have done it without you girly <3.