CHAPTER 18

What happened that night, that's what I did in life that I will never regret because it brought happiness to my life. It took me to the bright world, I feel like I have no problem whenever I'm with him. I feel fine and safe when I'm in his arms. This is the best thing that has happened to me in my whole life. I'm so thankful for this, for him.

Umupo ako sa pinakadulong table ng restaurant na kakainan namin. It's been a week since I let him court me. The result was fine, like I said, I feel free when I'm with him.

"Rafi and Andrei are inviting me next Friday night to La Union," I shrugged when I closed my phone because Kiel's already here. Nasa harapan ko siya.

"Tapos? Ano'ng sabi mo?" he rested his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm and looked at me, he is ready to listen.

"Anniversary kasi nila yesterday tapos elyu raw kami kaso biglaang busy, kaya ire-resched. Sama tayo?" I came closer to the table and smiled at Kiel when I thought of that idea. "Element will have their own room, and also inseparable. I will have my own too, so puwede kang sumama." Iyon na kasi 'yung usapan, I suggested that kasi need nila ng privacy.

"Your friends don't know me,"

"Do you think I can't introduce you to them?" I raised an eyebrow to him, pinagdududahan siya. Kaya ko naman, ayoko lang muna dahil hindi ko pa sinasagot si Kiel. My friends also don't say anything about my stories on Instagram, palagi kong sino-soft launch si Kiel. Hard launch na lang siguro kapag nag-anniversary? Kidding! "Sama ka na, please?" I pouted, I also pretended to be cute so he would agree because it's just boring there without him!

Kiel also told me that his friends have no idea what kind of relationship we have now, all they know is that he hasn't confessed his feelings to me yet. He even gave me a reason kung bakit hindi siya nagsasabi, he said he remembered what I said na gusto ko 'yung lowkey lang. Kung sino-soft launch ko siya sa IG ko, he does the same to me. May in-upload din siyang photo niya tapos nakita ako sa reflection, ako 'yung nagpicture no'n, eh.

Binigyan ako ni Ralpkiel ng ngiti kaya mas lalong lumawak ang ngiti ko. "Okay. Gagawin natin 'yan by hiding in our room and only coming out when your friends are asleep. Happy?" his eyes narrowed because of his smile so I took both of his cheeks and pinched them.

"You're so cute," I complimented him.

Bumalik na ako sa maayos na pagkakaupo. "Alam ko... By the way, my family wants to meet you,"

I cleared my throat because it had been blocked for a few minutes when I thought about what Kiel had said. His what?

Speaking of family.

Ralpkiel and I watched the senator's case. Mommy is the judge and two lawyers from the company. I fixed my connection with them again when the case was lost, they also brought out the fact that the senator offered a bribe so it increased the case. It's so satisfying, sobrang intense sa court no'n dahil nagwala pa si Senator Martin dahil sa galit.

"Ayos lang sa 'yo?" nagsalita ulit si Kiel dahil napatulala ako nang sandali. Kaagad akong tumango noong nagsalita siya. I mean, he's already courting me. I should meet his family. "Sure ka?" he asked again, wanted to make sure I was fine.

"Yeah, of course. I should also introduce you to my family,"

"Okay."

What the fuck?!

Ganoon lang siya? Okay? Okay lang sa kaniya na ipapakilala ko siya sa family ko? Is he not at all nervous or afraid? My past suitors kasi, When I say that my family wants to meet them, they immediately refuse because they are covered up. Not even one of them confronted my parents because they were afraid because my parents were powerful, may koneksyon sa batas. Tapos sasabihin lang ni Kiel na 'okay'?