❉ 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 ❉

❉ 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 ❉

Would I be able to protect him?

I focused on the white paper sheet placed silently on the glass table beside the red envelope which had been concealed with a wax seal by a royal stamp.

I deliberated with silent whispering stricken against the window pane. Hushed and terrific.

I got the training considering it an adventure. Facing the danger, the fears, and horrifying scenarios. Though I never wished to make it my job. All I wanted was freedom, traveling, fun, and lots of thrill.

Protecting someone's life, never a part of my bucket list.

The royalty.

The freaking member of royalty.

I focused on the handwritten words on the letter. In the era of technology, receiving a message through a letter, definitely seemed confidential. Which I assumed couldn't be discussed with any other person.

For a moment my astray mind traveled back to the days I decided to shift to Italy. Irrespective of my education living a life under royals wasn't easy.

Rules, regulations, punctuality, order, and responsibilities.

Not my cup of tea.

And explaining me, I was a free bird.
Striking with storms, playing with chaos, and living like waves of the ocean.

My feet shifted to carry my weight and walked towards the closed window. I slid them open as fresh air collapsed with my figure.

Refreshing and new.

The royal family of Azure had unique training given to their security employee. Given a task both inside and outside the palace. Though apart from this, they had a secret group who worked as a secret protector for the royal members. Whereas, the members never be able to get to know someone was behind them twenty-four-seven.

They were known as Shadow. And I was one of them.

A letter from my grandfather; I couldn't ignore it. He had been giving his services as a trainer of the shadow group for many years. Though, only a few royal members knew about this group.

Spiraled around I walked out of the place. A new thrill rushed inside me at the anticipation.

Let's visit the person who needed protection.

❉❉❉

I made my way toward the seemingly forest-looking track, situated near the palace. Its path started just near the spectacular gate. The rustling of leaves of giant trees created harmony around. As the fading dusk presented a sight of terror.

The place could be a sight to enjoy, for a time, or for some mental piece. Though all it demanded a great time to come all the way here. In silence and natural whispering.