»Contents

Here will be the content list with a little description. Length would depend on the plot. Also there will be number of characters. Cross over could also be possible. Besides love stories my focus is on female lead characters.

(√ ) Will indicate the completed stories.
(°) Will indicate the on going story
(•) Will indicate the up coming stories

(°) Will indicate the on going story(•) Will indicate the up coming stories

1~ The Costliest Bet

Life brings many turns where you meet new people, where you find youself changing. But there are things that can ruin your life. Whether it's love or lust, hate or revenge.
Where you have to lose your every precious thing just to get one.

***

2~ Invisible Love

You can die for your love. You may even get mad. In the world of magic, what may happen when you find your love invisible? When you realize that your love wasn't exist ever.

***

3~ Night's Melody

Wishes cost you more than you think. Regretion take you to the point you don't have a way to return. The World full of power and lust gets nothing but emptiness. How anyone could live with unwanted demands and destroyable wishes?

***

4~ Veiled Memory

The struggle of career. The struggle for freedom. They were bound to meet and bound to fall apart. He was living in nightmares. She was living with ruthless reality.
How she would get her freedom?
How he would search the root of his nightmares?

5~ Shadow °

We met as a shadow; hard to recognize, unable to touch. For a life to protect, for dignity to maintain. A shadow was bound to hide but was destined to be captured; firmly and lovingly for ever.

***

Happy Reading 😉