chapter 2: New life in MCU

Suddenly, he stood up abruptly when he was disturbed while he was thinking that his saying might have disturbed the class. so he  sat down without saying anything akwardly though since, he didn't know what to give reason. Also it seems he had only one friend raj so as my benchmate ,he asked me, "whats up kate! ". Kate shrugged and was about to ask but he just about today's date and saw his friend staring  so he zipped my mouth. But relieved him saying nothing. But raj could say he was abnormal and worries were lingering in his eyes and in his thought as he saw them but since he was going to wait to asked after class so he didn't continued.

Again, he begin to sort out my thoughts as class begin to continue normally. Since, he was in MCU he thought about date and found from memory. It was 2007A.D one year before main event i.e (announcement of tony stark being ironman) of MCU occurred. 

So, he wondered if he was suitable for MCU where many supernatural events were about to occur in the following days. Again he remembered after decade or so main villain, Thanos would snap out half population of the universe. So he determined to work hard to be strong till then.

while he was in my thoughts my friend asked me why he was abnormal then? Since he could not escape from him. He said him he had headache since previously also him(original body owner) used to say so raj unwillingly nodded. 

Finally he was able to go home as he was hurried to check my superpower. So he went back on my bicycle. As he entered home he saw a beautiful elegent lady who was his mother she was quite younger then in previous world. She saw him and said to prepare to come to launch. and he didn't said more than humm also he tried to block his power . He remembered my own mother and didn't know what have happened to my family members as he was transported here. Again he looked for his brother and found not here since maybe he was in school and my father seems to be in his office, While kate was thinking as walking, he reached my room which was messy as mine own in the past. Soon he took shower and went for lunch.

In this way he spent my remaining time as he was having home sickness. Soon he went to his room and opened his computer though it was quite old. Still he opened it and searched about stark industry and found same situation as in the movies about Tony as he is still playboy and stan is controlling the industry. he was relieved but still he was again feeling bad as many incident would fall as supernatural events are always set in action in MCU. So he thought about increasing my own power and also many actions were waiting for me to complete. Previously in the previous world thinking that why didn't tony stark improved and made earth under his control rather than creating Ultron.

So, he  begun to exercise his telekinesis ability with lifting small objects upto some hours. It was worth having mental exhustion as he could finally freely lift up to weight of 10 kg but still he couldn't speedup even tenth of bullet which is not suitable in combat.

About his brain further development, he didn't know so, he didn't proceed. Also, about his telepathy ability he was unknown as previously he couldn't do anything in case of eyes closed. But still he tried concentrating for half hour, finally he was able to sense his surrounding area about his room space.

Doing this it was already 11o'clock so he made my mind to welcome next day sleeping now. he was also planning to make AI. he was excited and also nervous thinking about my coming days of thrill full of threats. He determined myself thinking the not original but seemingly same familiar family's safety. With this he slept in my room.

Soon he woke up with my alarm and went for breakfast down the hall after short going through shower in bathroom as previously dead Kate used to go soon in morning. Dad's job was in NY branch of world bank. As he went down he asked about my headache. It seems that he knew about my problem but Kate assured him with nod. soon after my breakfast Kate got ready to go college. His dad too went towards his office. Soon he went and entered class and with hi hello with some classmates he attended class but in my mind he was still thinking about his future plans since syllabus was nothing. He also begin to write codes regarding his future project.

Since stark industry wass about to launch mobile phones so he thought about games as candy crush in order to increase capital with almost zero capital but he soon realized that in order to complete this project he must do all my self. So instead he will complete first AI Since he can ask money up to some thousand enough for good server for AI with his father. So he started coding while in computer lab since he was impatient and completed some parts for initial phase. If some other were coding then it wouldn't be able to complete but with his enhanced brain and previous lives reference he can make more capable AI than Jarvis of Tony.

Soon my classes were complete with physics classes. Since this seems my last semester with exams in December. So he went home with my friend and parted away with Raj on the way. He was ready to jump in to start coding today as today was the weekend. He directly hoped after some time having launch and soon his hardworking days begin. He continued till night 5am having little break and slept. Since he had to buy server and new computer set to install AI.

 Soon in the morning he asked to buy new computer sets with his father. since he was not trying to make heavy load so he only asked to only buy new computer components to upgrade his old computer to be safe while hacking type some stuff and to check if shield will be monitoring him after his some exposure in the future so he took measures now only. With this he got his new device to extract more money to make his big server enough to hold his AI.

Now, he begin to learn regarding cybersecurity and with his enhanced brain he completed reading in 3 hours as he had knowledge about cybersecurity in his past life too and soon begin to hack into accounts such as Obedah Stan, the ironmonger and soon found as he was way beyond this era since his past life was in 21st century.

By hiding his IP address as if his device was not in the internet. And  he found Stan had deal with many criminals and terrorists and Kate tracked recent deal locked his bank account and hacked and transferred all the funds in the newly created fake bank account to create a camouflaged situation for those would try to track him through bank account. Also, he had chosen that bank account which were mainly used by those criminals so no credential info were required and in this way some other black accounts which were used by hidden and having large bank balance guys whose money was used for black market so it was quite huge.

Now, he had collected about 2 billion. About 500 million was extracted from one person i.e stan. while Kate was transferring the funds in his account,  stan found his funds to cease he called in the bank but still he got unexpected reply. Bank replied authorized transaction was performed. so, he was bewildered and cursed since, he didn't know.

And  only field work was remaining and also he had needed complete that part to continue his upcoming plans so, he was excited to go for field hunt.