10

"intak hyung, I have a very good idea" says jongseob.

"nah shut up. I'm scared with your idea"

"ok so, I know you like Jiung hyung and I know he loves you too. you needs to do the first move. you should play with his hair, be spoiled, tease him or something."

intak's pov

I hate his idea but I think this plan would will work? I don't know. should I try it? uhm, yea I don't think so. maybe?

end of intak's pov

"I think you should try, intak. take it or lost it"

time skip

they are at home but Jiung still didn't come home. they started to feel worried.

"hyung, what if jiung hyung got kidnapped?" ask intak. he can't think positive at this point.

"no, intak. he's not. he probably still blushing or just stay in the toilet or I don't know dead" says keeho. they smacked keeho's head after he says that.

"wait, let me text him"

personal text   with theo and Jiung

dumb fuck

theo : where are you???
theo : dude, please comeback. your boyfriend is worried
theo : Choi Jiung, I swear to God.

"he ignores me. that bitch"

personal text with intak and Jiung

ji<3

intak: hyung??
intak : hyung, please answer me.
intak : if you didn't, I'll find you.
intak : ok

"guys, I'm going to find him."

"yeah, go get your man!!!"

jiungs pov

I'm hiding in the pool. y'all probably think I'm crazy but yes, I'm hiding in the pool. I actually want to go swimming so I came here.

I checked my phone. there's a text from intak and theo. I don't want to open it because I'm scared. I'm not sure about my feeling to intak. I do like him but I actually don't.

I was swimming when the entrance opened. it is...

intak.

"how did you know I'm here? are you stalking me?"

"hyung, we need to talk. come out"

I didn't come out of the pool. "what? please say whatever you want and leave"

"what's wrong with you? why are you suddenly like this?"

"what do you mean? I always like this"

"no, you literally ignore me. is it because of the truth or dare?"

I didn't say anything. I just kept quiet. I really don't know. I wish I know. I just stare at the floor. "I'm sorry, intak."

"it's fine. come out" intak put his hand out to help me out of the pool. I reached for his hand and got out of the pool.

luck was not on my side then. I tripped and almost fell on intak. luckily, he catches me. intak stare at my face. I can feel my cheeks burning.

"kiss me, hyung."

what.the.fuck.did.he.say?!?!?

"what?!-"

HE.FUCKING.KISS.ME.

//

I'm sorry for not update! I'm busy. I'll have my last year exam in 2 weeks! so, I'll be busy. I'll update after my exam.

thanks for reading this book<33. send a lot of love<3333

wish me luck!