Ryden (fluff)

(I wrote this when I was panic trash and it's really bad I'm sorry don read it)
"I fuckin love you, babe", I lazily slur to Ryan ass he's sound asleep. He looks like such an angel when he's asleep, in fact, he looks like an angel all the time. I put my arm on his chest, slowly moving down towards his, you know. Dragging my fingers up and down his torso i lean over to his ear and lay my face on his. With a smile on my face I whisper "baabbe, wakeup, I want to play with Cptn Knots and I wanna go to FroYo and get icecream yogurt like we always do." Ryan slowly wakes up, his eyes all tired and hair messed up from last night, and puts his sweat arms around my neck, leaning in, and giving my a wet sloppy kiss across my cheek down to my lips. "Yeah baby, let's go, maybe we can stop by the mall and I can buy you those red Converse you want." Excitedly I get up on top of Ryan and straddle him. "YAYAYAY LETS GOO, RYAN!!!" I yell, jumping up and down on him. "Stop it babyyyy", Ryan half asleep says to me. Ryro wraps his veiny arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "Ry? What are you doing??" I say it like I don't agree with what he's doing but, I really do. Seconds later he replies with "something I've wanted to do all night." Ryan immediately pulls me down and hugs me as tight as possible. Butterflies rush through me from every angle, and my face turns red. "I love you ba-" he cuts me off with a kiss. And right then I knew I needed to put him in the band. Its was true love.