baby shower

CW: crying, Jealous.

A few months later:
It's the baby shower this week and everyone is decorating the backyard putting blue and pink decor around the place Wanda was focusing baking cookies cupcakes and some small cut up cakes and vision was out side waiting for Thor and Loki putting the tables out to put the blue ribbons and girl ribbons on the table.

I walked downstairs "wands where Bucky?" I said, "i think hes outside" she replied "okay thanks" I said "no problem" she replied.

I saw Bucky blowing up balloons and tying them to the tables.

I looked over and my brother's arguing at eachother on where to put the tables I laughed at them being stupid.

"Hey baby what's up?" He said walking up to me, "nothings wrong I just came out and see what you guys were doing" i replied smiling and then he bent over to kiss me "alright well I gotta get finished before I get to clingy onto you" he said before giving me another kiss "alright see you later babe" i said before walking back inside.

Nat came up and asked how the baby was "it's good" I replied "okay let me know if you need anything y/n" she said "alright" I replied.

An hour later some guests were arriving and bought stuff for the baby but I really didn't need anything from them but it's okay as long as I have help.

More guests arrived and some of their kids with them it was good but it felt off like someone I know wasn't welcomed here.

I looked around the backyard and saw Alyssa.. "who invited her?" I thought she was trying to walk towards Bucky but then she would always get crowded by the guests some of them were Steve,Sam,Nat,Wanda,vision,Sam and Clint Bucky walked up to me and standed beside me "who the fuck invited Alyssa?" "I don't know I thought you did" I replied while jealousy running through my body, Alyssa looks beautiful with her plump lips and dirty blonde hair with a great body, I never had a slim waist or belly like hers mine has a little bump and stretch marks before I was pregnant.

I've always been a bigger individual then all the girls and I hid my body in sweaters and sweatpants, when I started working out my belly changed shape. But I didn't want to be skinny alot but I wanted to feel fucking strong, when I finished doing workouts I had biceps and strong thighs already and I was happy.

"I didn't invite her shes my ex y/n you know that already" he said before cupping my face and kissed me "I love you y/n with all my heart" he said biting his lip
I love you too James I replied he walked away.

I looked back over to Bucky who was tryna get Alyssa out of here but she tried coming on to him again and she tried walking up to me with her fists clenched like she was gonna punch me but he didn't let her.

Bucks pov: I tried getting Alyssa out of here so she doesn't come onto me again but shes trying to I pushed her away and told her to get out my she tried touching y/n but I didn't let her "baby I missed you" Alyssa said "fuck off Alyssa were done we broke up months ago so stop calling me that!" I said "get out now or I'll tell Tony" he said "are you really pushing me away?" She said "yes I am TONY" I called him over "whats up buck?" "My ex is tryna make y/n jealous but I ain't gonna let her can you tell Thor and Loki to take her out of the backyard?" I replied "on it" he said

"Thor Loki" Tony said "what?" Thor said "take this girl out she's no welcomed here" Tony said walking away "if she tries to break in call the cops" Bucky said before he walked up to me and took me to table and grabbed me a juice box and a cupcake "I'm like a little girl again" I laughed he smiled before grabbing himself a juice box to and a cookie awhile later we were done opening the gifts we got for the baby clothes,baby food,bottles,tiaras and little fake guns from the dollar store mostly Nat and Sam bought the tiaras and toy guns Bucky came walking up to me again "look I'm a princess" he said smiling "a pretty princess" I said kissing his cheek "I love you" he said "I love you too buckypoo" Sam said walking near us "shut up Sammy" he said laughing "I love you to James" I said kissing him again awhile later everyone left and some helped put the stuff away I was in my room putting the baby stuff in the closet and put the cribs car seat and playpins in the corner of the room until buck barged in and came up to me and said "I love you y/n and I'll miss you so much" before running back out I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen but he wasn't there at all not in the living room at all either I went to Steve and asked him what was going on but then he walked up to me a gave me a letter.
Dear y/n December 15 2022
Y/n I had to leave again because those night mares came back to me and I had trouble sleeping the past months and I'm sorry I love you but I'll be gone for another few months before our baby is born I promise and I gave you some of my clothes for you to wear so you don't have to miss me..... I love you y/n forever and always. Your love Bucky.

No this can't be real I thought he left again. I walked upstairs and cried he left me alone again with our baby, how could he. all I remember is falling asleep