the breakup pt2

I woke up in my empty bed I got up and looked around not seeing rebeccas crib or any pictures of her anywhere or her toys I ran to the closet and looked at the clothes there's no buckys or rebeccas clothes what the fuck?! I thought I ran into the bathroom and only saw my shampoo and conditioner and toothbrush "bucky!" I yelled around I ran out and ran downstairs only seeing nat and Wanda at the kitchen table "where bucky?" I said "whos bucky?" Nat said looking at me "stop lying nat please tell me where he is please!" I begged her she walked up to me "I don't know who that is y/n" she said I fell to my knees and cried "y/n you have to get outta here it's not real" Wanda said getting up from her chair "what?" I said "it's a dream if you dont get outof it you'll lose everyone you love!" She said "what...?" I breathed out "bucky was the one who bought you in this place it's not safe for you" she said "you have to go now or they'll wipe your memory and act like you just woke up! You gotta go now!" She said I got up and ran to the door but stopped I looked back at them "you guys saved me a lot when I needed you" I said tears falling down and smiled at them "I love you guys" I added "we love you to" they said "now go your free" nat said I opened the door and looked out seeing bucky and Rebecca in the car "oh hey baby just went to go pick up some more stuff" he said smiling then stopped "what's wrong?" He said getting out of the car and walked up to me "you brought me into this world" I swallowed thickly "what are you talking abo- shit they told you" he said "let's just go back inside okay?" He said "hm?" He said nodding I shook my head "I gotta get out of here" I said trying to walk away but he grabbed me "bucky stop please!" I begged "I can't I'm sorry I can't let you do this" he said holding my arms to my chest "let go!" I cried "mommy!" Rebecca cried I looked beside me and saw men dressed in a red jumper rushing over "we gotta get out bucky please" I said "bucky please!" I added crying "bucky no please their coming please!" I yelled "I'm sorry" he cried "bucky no I'm sorry I'm so sorry!" I yelled "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He said he let me go letting the men take me "bucky no! Natasha Wanda help me!" I screamed I tried using my powers but couldn't it was like I didn't have any "james please!" I screamed reaching my hand out but I was to far "rebecca!" I screamed I watched her cry in her seat "someone please help me!" I screamed out "Tony! Bucky! Nat! Wands! Bruce! Scott! Yelena! Some one please" I cried out reaching my hands out.

I woke up breathing heavily in a empty bed hearing the shower on I looked over at rebeccas crib seeing her sleeping peacefully then I heard the shower go off "baby you awake" he said leaning against the wall I cried silently from the dream "babydoll" he said sitting on the bed he looked at my face "what happened" he said "I had a nightmare" I said "oh no" he said moving the hair off my face from the sweat and tears and cupped my face "this is real life right?" I asked him "of course it ain't if it was I would be dead already" he joked I stayed silent and stared at him "your not taking this seriously" I whispered "I am! See come here" he said sitting down on his side "no" I said "why" "I just had a nightmare and you want to fuck me?" I said "what noo" he said shaking his head falling in to his hands "I'm just tryna tell you there nothing that's gonna happen if you have a night mare you know that right?" He said I sighed a d sat up and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto of him "there's nothing to be terrified about doll it's like how you comfort me when I had one you know" he said cupping my face and kissing me "so that was just a dream?" I said looking at him ocean eyes "yes it was y/n there's nothing to be scared of" he said he pulled me into a hug "don't leave me" he whispered it feels so fake in this world the words nat and wands said to me and when james said sorry and Rebecca said mommy? She's not even 1 yet I thought "I'm gonna go downstairs real quick" I said getting off him he grabbed my wrist "don't you love me" he said his eyes furrowed as if he was drinking "of course I do" I said smiling in confusion "well if y-you love me then stay in here" he said getting up "bucky you're drunk" I said taking a step back "bucky I'm just going downstairs I ain't going anywhere" I said "no you ain't your staying with me" he said "do you love me!" He yelled "bucky s-stop please" I said looking at Rebecca who is starting to cry he grabbed my arms again but harshly I whined at the pain "Steve! Help" I yelled I looked back at bucky how is now glaring at me in anger "james stop please!" I yelled "answer the fucking question y/n do you love me!" He growled "no!" I lied he stopped and let go "what" he said falling to his knees "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but I need a break from you" I said twisting the doorknob but it felt like I couldn't open it "no you love me!" He yelled tears falling down I walked past him to Rebecca who was still crying "it's okay baby it's okay" I whispered  I grabbed rebeccas bag and mine "fuck!" He yelled hitting the floor with his fists "you love me stop saying no!" He yelled again I walked past him again and opened the door I looked back at james who was still on his knees crying staring at me "please don't leave me" he begged "please" he added I looked down and walked out downstairs I wrote a note to the others saying I left because I didn't want to be here for awhile and spent a few months at a little apartment I walked out the front door to my car and put Rebecca in her car seat I looked back at the compound and saw bucky at the window in our room with his hand on the window "I  love you" I whispered and walked to my door and started the car I looked back at bucky who ran out the door but I drove away I watched him in the back on the cement crying.