Chapter Forty-Eight

After about three months later, Missy is fully healed and met the boy dogs. They get along perfectly. Well, they did when Missy realized she didn't have to fight them. She and Phoenix are both wary about one another but so were Axel and Jinx when they first met Phoenix.

Tara was arrested a month ago for conspiracy to commit murder of one of the prison doctors. Otto Delaney killed her after Tara brought him one of Luann's rosary cross necklaces. Hollis knows that Jax is struggling. He said he'd let her watch the boys whenever he has club business to give Elyodie some time off to be with her sick mother. Tig has his sex toys in the top of the closet because he knows Abel will be over a lot.

Chibs became VP because Bobby removed his V President patch. Happy became the Sargent at Arms. Hollis couldn't be more proud of him.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis feeds all three dogs: Axel, Jinx, and Missy. She puts Phoenix's food in a bowl on the counter. Phoenix jumps down and eats, purring while she eats the hard and soft mixed cat food. Phoenix likes her cat food mixed, hard and soft.

Hollis is doing all of this while breastfeeding Selena and Thomas while being a few months pregnant. Tara didn't get a chance to pump titty milk when she got arrested. Wendy understands why Tara put Holly down as Abel and Thomas's guardian if anything happens to both her and Jax.

She's at Jax's house right now. When Thomas is done eating, Gemma takes him to burp him. Hollis puts her boob away before Abel sees her. She brought the dogs and Phoenix over here. Gemma adores the cat. Happy is here, too. It's Gemma, Happy, Jax, and Hollis here with the kids. Gemma puts the babies in the high chairs for some scrambled eggs as Jax leaves to ride alone.

"We can help with the kiddos," Hollis says.

Happy looks at Gemma when Jax is gone. "He's doing a real good job, mom," he says. "His old man would be proud."

Happy pinches Holly's side and makes her squeal, making Abel laugh. Hollis goes and she starts tickling him. Abel giggles hysterically and slaps her hands away.

They go out to the clubhouse after a while. Tig takes Abel and Chibs takes bath kids. Hollis takes them from the Scot as Tig brings Abel to wake up Wayne. Thomas and Selena are babbling her ears off as she watches Tig and Abel.

Wayne walks over to where Hollis is. "Hey," he greets.

Abel goes to swing and Wayne pushes him.

"Abel, aunt Holly will be inside the clubhouse," Hollis says. "If you need me, have him bring you in."

"Okay, aunt Holly," Abel says sweetly.

Holli carries Thomas and Selena inside the clubhouse. She secures them on her back in the sling she put on before leaving Gemma's and she cleans the clubhouse... in the parts of the place where she can. She's starting to get a bump on her. Not much of one but a tiny one.

"Aunt Holly!" Abel cheers as he runs into the clubhouse.

"Hey!"

She sits down and Abel climbs up. Happy chuckles when he sees his wife covered in babies (Thomas and Selena on her lap) and a bump on her belly. She wants a houseful of kids and he and Tig wanna give it to her.

Ima comes running in and Holly tenses but relaxes for the sake of the kids. "Where's Jax?" She asks.

"What's this gash doing here?" Chibs asks.

"Please, I need your help," Ima declares. "Lyla's hurt really bad. Please."

Tig, Happy, and Chibs go out to follow Ima. Hollis urges Abel to the table and she has Wayne help her put the babies on her back. She gives Abel a coloring book and crayons.

"There's a black crayon in there," Holly says, "but use the other colors, too, okay?"

"Okay, aunt Holly!" Abel cheers and she starts coloring and the bikes leave.

Hollis smiles at Abel and at the babies on her back as they babble with one another. Wayne watches with a small smile. Hollis will be a great mother of more than one kid. He just knows it.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis watches as Abel colors as Gemma talks to Wendy outside. Gemma goes inside once Wendy leaves and she watches her grandson. She sees Hollis changing Selena and Thomas's diapers in the pool table.

"Yeah, you're a biker / gangster mama," Gemma muses. "Wendy told me that Tara made you their legal guardian."

"Tara and Jax did," Hollis replies. "I spoke with Wendy. She's okay with it as long as she can know Abel. That's up to Tara and Jax as long as they're alive."

"I can see why they listed you," Gemma says. She's jealous but she won't fuck with Hollis because she knows how vicious Tig and Happy can be and Gemma doesn't want to mess up the alliance between the Sons and 8-Ers. "You're good with them."

Hollis puts Selena and Thomas into their clubhouse walkers and they go crazy. "That's why they put me," Holly says. "And the fact that they trust me."

Gemma goes outside when she hears bikes. Juice and Rat. Hollis sits at the table with Abel.

"Hey, Rat," Hollis greets as the prospect comes in.

"Hey, Hollis," Rat greets. "Where's Lyla?"

"My dorm," Holly replies.

"Okay."

Hollis watches as Selena follows Rat down the hallway as Thomas keeps bumping into the couch and he gets frustrated. Holly goes and she turns him around. Thomas lets out a laugh as he takes off across the bar room.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sees Chibs pull up.

"Hey, lass, can I use you in a moment?" Chibs asks. "Call the old men."

"Of course," Hollis replies, she's standing at the doorway of the clubhouse because the kids are all still inside.

Chibs walks over to her and pecks her cheek. "Thanks for bein' you, lass," he says before he goes to the garage where Juice is.

Hollis calls Happy.

"Hey, mama," Happy rasps.

"Chibs wants to use me later, sexually I'm sure," Hollis replies. "I wanted your okay and Tig's."

Happy looks at Tig, who just popped up and asks him. Tig nods. "Give the VP some lovin'." Happy smirks at the look he gets from him.

Hollis hangs up as Rat closes the garage door and leaves Chibs alone with Juice. Holly heads back into the clubhouse and let's the door close. She puts she babies into a crib and she makes sure Abel is safe. She sits on the love seat and soon, Chibs comes in. She puts a blanket over over him and she grabs his dick. Chibs inhales sharply at her sharp inhale.

"Hey, Ly," Holly says when Lyla (who told Abel she had a small car accident), "can you watch Abel?"

When Lyla nods, Chibs tucks his dick away and he and Hollis go to a dorm. He throws her onto the bed and pulls his dick put as Hollis removes her jeans. She does like Chibs's dick. It's not thick but he has length to make up for it.

Chibs watches as the pregnant old lady touches herself and he moves to where he can position himself between her legs. "Is this all right, lass?"

"Chibs," Hollis says, panting, "Tapadh leibh ma-thà," she says in Scottish Gaelic (she's been learning Scot Gaelic from Chibs out of curiosity).

Chibs smirks. "Glè shnog," he praises before inserting his dick into her and growls out some Scot Gaelic, gripping onto the pillows and Hollis moans and Chibs kisses up her neck and grips inner breasts.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Chibs lays in his dorm bed as Hollis rides him and closes his dark eyes. He pulls her down close to him and he starts thrusting up into her. Holly gasps and moans as she grips onto the sheets. She's sure Tig and Happy are having fun together up in Stockton and the kids aren't alone.

Tig ends up going to the clubhouse and going to the dorm to see the kids. He knows Holly is with Chibs down the hall and doesn't mind. He picks the babies up and he sits down with them.

Chibs moves to where Holly is underneath him and he fucks her nice and hard and deep while Tig has the babies and Hap is elsewhere.