THE DEAL

Kim Taehyung was in the US for some certain businesses he had to take care of. He was in his high tech and secured house in the middle of nowhere when he received a call from his right hand man in South Korea.
Caller ID : Han Seojun
"What report do you have?" Taehyung asked.
"Boss Mrs Kang Soojin hasn't paid up for the last 2 years of her debt and she owes you a sum of  350,000,000,000 Won. You have been so kind and kept warning her but she hasn't paid up sir" Seojun said.
"No one takes Kim Taehyung for granted and gets away with it. Listen this is what I want you to do. Threaten her and tell her if she doesn't pay up in 3 days She will suffer grave consequences" Taehyung said in a dark tone.
"Yes sir" Seojun answered and Taehyung hung up.
Call ended
Taehyung tossed the phone on his bed and sat in the sofa in his room. He grabbed his computer and looked up all the information he could find about Kang Soojin.

Background Check
Name: Kang Soojin
Age: 42 years old
Occupation: Unemployed
Address: small apartment in Ilsan
Family: Unknown
Past: From a very young age of 15 Kang Soojin has been quite the rebellious teen. Right from the age of 16 she started smoking, drinking and taking drugs. She went as far as even getting pregnant at the age of 17 out of wedlock. News about the father of the child is unknown and the child itself is unknown whether it was even born or aborted. She is most likely to be living alone but always is well known for gambling and some different and not too serious illegal activities. Owing loan sharks is her hobby. She has thousands of unpaid loans everywhere she roams.
Present: Right now every loan shark is in search of her even Mafia bosses at some point. She is always seen wasted or heavily intoxicated by drugs. Most of the time she's not in her right mind. Many say she lives alone and others say she lives with someone but the rumors are still unconfirmed. Drugs have become her daily addiction she can do without Alcohol and Cigarettes but not drugs.

Taehyung closed his laptop and stopped reading. *What a woman* He thought to himself. He re-opened his computer and continued his daily Mafia businesses.
Meanwhile
Han Seojun along with some men tracked Kang Soojin down and found her address. Luckily she was home but her daughter was at work. Seojun barged in with a gun in his hand. Soojin stood up with fear and looked as white as a ghost. "Kang Soojin You owe our Boss a lot of money which he has been kind enough not to kill you for the past 2 years so better pay up or there will be grave consequences." Seojun said with all the darkness and anger in his voice. "I don't have the money now but~ if you and Boss can just give me a few more months I can get you the money." Soojin tried to negotiate. "You won't be able to even see the next day if you don't pay up NOW!!!" Seojun said. "Ok I think I might have some sort of payment" She said. Seojun pointed the gun at her forehead. "What kind of payment?" He asked. "I can pay your Boss with something better than money, gold or even diamond." Soojin said. "And that would be?" Seojun said while not averting his gun from her head. "I can pay your Boss with my daughter" She said so boldly. "What kind of sick psychopath are you? How can you sell your own daughter like that? Don't you have any shame?" Seojun said. "Oh please I have never loved that thing in my life as long as she works and brings me money for drugs I keep her so I am willing to give her to you in exchange for your Boss clearing the money I owe him. So what do you say?" She said so boldly and calmly. *We can't even imagine the things this psychopath could be doing to the poor girl. Maybe Boss could save her. Boss maybe a bit cold and distant but he has a very kind frozen heart* Seojun thought to himself. "I want some basic information about your daughter to give to my Boss maybe he might accept" Seojun said. "Ok My Daughter is working, she is around 22 or 23 or 24 years old I don't know I don't care about her. All I can remember is she is beautiful with a good body shape" Soojin said which disgusted Seojun as she settled comfortably on the couch. "Your daughter's name?" Seojun asked. "She has a name? Since when? I just called her You or Ugly or Stupid or Money Pig or Bitc--" Soojin continued but Seojun cut her short. "Whatever I think that's enough I will be back with an answer. Do you have photo of her?" Seojun asked. "That idiot, why would I have an ugly picture of that thing" Soojin said. Seojun scoffed as he left with his men.
Later that evening
I came back home to find Mom on the couch with the biggest smirk on her face. I entered quietly and went straight to the store room. It's cold, dark and spooky but Mom said this is my room since I turned 11. I sleep on the floor with no blanket at all. I was so tired and bummed out plus my whole body was aching. I was finally getting some sleep when the door flew open and a bright light entered my dark room. "Hey Ugly Where's my money?" Mom asked in a anger voice. "I don't have any it's not yet the end of the month so I don't have my paycheck." I said trembling because I already knew I was getting beaten up black and blue. "What's wrong with you? You have been a disgrace since the day of your birth. Come here you little brat" Mom said as she came forward to pull my hair. I was ready to start screaming but then she stopped in her tracks and looked at me with red eyes. "You're lucky this time" Mom said and left. I cried tears of relief and my whole life flashed before my eyes. Finally I cried myself to sleep in the dark.