part 5 HER

I friendzoned past thrice ladies of part 4 but one yeah I'm going to mention her name for the first time it's Apsara. She was gorgeous She was so much different from the 3 ladies I met,Her qualities are uncountable. Many of her stories which she told me I ended up crying, I started taking interest in Apsara but I as well recalled my past I was scared then I leave thinking and started chatting to that wonderful lady as a friend.
I first saw her on twitter, Arham brought her on twitter. He was not looking after that beautiful ethically gorgeous girl. She liked Arham, Arham liked her so as well but boys don't like girls who get too much serious in a relationship, So Arham was not serious maybe but he liked her and how could a person can't like this perfect girl!

Apsara was in a complicated relationship when i met her. She was so much cute like innocence was born on her cheeks but everything was fading because she was disturbed she was mad on someone who was Just using her to pass his time and to tell others that she also has a girlfriend who dies on him. I helped Apsara in this time although I was too rude to her before coz I thought she is a flirt but after I came to know that she wants love,I helped her then, She was beautiful but she thinks she is not because she talks to everyone in a good way of manners so who ever takes interest in her found her flirty! and they just pass their time with her and plays with her feelings and left her broken and calls her awaman and many bad names infornt of their friends which makes her think maybe she has born with fault,Well I was so shying person that time I liked Apsara as well but can't tell her she could take me wrong and our friendship can get in troubles so I didn't tell her anything. Later she bought a tablet so we started talking more we started interacting more then I come to know her troubles of past Arham got into relationship with a girl named Minahil Raees obviously Apsara started to get jealous coz she loved him that time I give her too much support I started doing good morning messages to Apsara so that she couldn't feel alone at that time of our friendship I started taking more interest in her I want to know more about her but as I said I was a shy type of guy I can do anything with her but can't propose her because I was scared but later I think that we don't have any future because she is just in matric and I have done my inter she has whole life to enjoy getting In a relationship Is something permanent so I leave what's on my mind and found that friendship Is good getting in a relationship could born many troubles if our mind didn't meet with our thinking the result would be breakup and we can't be friends, as well as a great man once said *YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS AFTER A RELATION*

So after our interaction to each other got this amazing that our understanding was like we can talk to eachother with our eye's close. So Apsara proposed me this is what I wanted, as a man I had to propose that beautiful lady in a manner that she can't forget but I was so shy LOL after accepting her proposal I told her everything what she and I could face she was agreed with every word of mine then

Don't worry Amir if you don't love me I'll keep loving you ~ She said

Yeah she really loves me I also do but yes I was scared with my past that this relationship doesn't end up like that so I took some time atleast 1 week I think after that

I'm your boyfriend~ I said

I even proposed her that day and why don't I! Apsara has everything in her which many boys don't find in there's girl. When Apsara speaks she keeps on speaking tar tar tar tar par par par par that if you look at her while talking you can't stop giving her smiles because she deserves, usually when she talks to me I pray to God that *GOD LET HER KEEP ON SPEAKING TODAY SHE IS LOOKING TO BEAUTIFUL.* i keep on giving her cute smiles because she is the one i love,She is not just perfect in looks she is perfect as well as ethically. If she has alot of money no one on earth dies hungry! She is so kind to everyone. She could win everyones heart by just sharing her thoughts.