part 7 I Realized Her Value

That night she told me that she would find any internet connection so she can chat with me but all night I was waiting for her message which she didn't. She told me that she would live there atleast 3 to 4 days so I was worried that we can't chat in these 3 to 4 days because I knew she didn't find internet connection there I believe that she could not live without doing a chat she just can't live without me.

These 3 days she was not with me I kept on thinking about her all day and night I was worried about her about our relation basically I realized her value that I'm addicted to her and she is my need now I can't live without her.
I was like that she is my drug which I'm addicted to and I can't live without her I was missing all her messages that night that how she made my mood good how she made me laugh how She scold me over little silly things I Was missing every moment spent with her those three nights make my love grow founder really I realized how she Is part of my life which I don't used to care.

Atlast she came to Karachi she replied of my messages, my bundle of messages which she was not expecting. she replied of them. We started out conversation,I was too sad I was even crying that what happened suddenly with us. She handled situation wisely. She was making me understand the situation.

Amir! We are still in a relationship ok she said

Her words touched my mood if situation allows me I would have asked her to repeat her words again I Just wanna listen them again and again that we are still in a relationship.

I'll handle the situation I won't talk to him I will tell my parents that I'm not interested in him she said

She satisfied me with her statement as much as she could after doing an emotional chat we started getting normal she told me all about her Larkana tour and how she lived there without me she told me every inch of circumstances happened with her there!

That night was worth waken up