Unpuzzle

Everyone thinks that since I'm Endeavor's son, I'm smart. But that's just not true, heck, I still can't figure out how to open those chocolate milk cartons. That's also why I've been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to solve this puzzle of a dream. *Sigh* for once I wish Mr. Brane found me, maybe he would know how to figure this out. Nevermind, that's a stupid thought. He'd 100% kick me out of the window instead, besides I don't need him to think I'm going any more insane. "Psst, Todoroki-kun" . Great. Now the annoying ginger is here. "Are you trying to become a bowling pin for Mr. Brane?" she chirps. Most of the time I can hold it in, but this time it was just too much. "CAN YOU GET LOST?!" Her face starts to droop, I don't have time to feel sorry. "TODOROKI!!!!" his eyebrows curve into an inhuman shape. "Good to see you again, Mr. Brane" I say with my best smile.

That's how I ended up spending 4 hours in Mr. Brane's office, for the second time this week. My father's gonna love to hear this. I pull the crinkled paper out of my pants, I had managed to hide the piece of paper before he saw. "What's that?" a familiar annoying voice asks.  To add to my misery, Mr. Brane had also dragged Anna to the office.  "None of your business" I quickly conceal the paper using my hands . Too late. "Hmmm...White hair girl who needs help, cold and ice? You know, this sounds a lot like the fairytale 'Frozen'. OMG, did you see the pretty ice palace in your dreams?! ".

Seriously.

"are you telling me the dreams I'm trying to decipher are dreams about...'Frozen'? I've purposefully never set hands on that movie".  I wait 0.1 seconds for her response "Me too! I've only read the book."  Her eyes dilate. "Actually, when I read it at Grandma's house there was a page on the back. It looked like a crusty diary entry, said something about a portal that 'went to the other side'."  Seeing my confused gaze, she added "If I'm being honest, it sounded like some mumbo-jumbo deranged forty year old wrote it." BRING! The bell rings.  "Oh, gotta go! I have cooking class at 4!".

I've learned how to tune her chirping out. But my thoughts are preoccupied elsewhere.

A portal? How bothersome...