Character - Lunaria

Title(s):

Messenger of Celestia

Goddess of Prosperity

Archon of Cynthis

The Illusionist

Constellation:

Nocemis Lunar

| Noc - meaning 'night'. Emis - part of the name Artemis. Lunar - adjective pertaining to the moon. |

Gnosis:

Cynthis

| Cynthis - derived from Cynthia; a peotic name [though rare] for the Moon, personified as a goddess |

_______________________________

Talents:

Curved Blades of the Night

Normal Attack: performs up to 6 rapid attacks using two curved blades.

Charged Attack: uses a certain amount of stamina to throw one dagger at the enemy. If Elemental Burst is fully charged, Lunaria will leave a Cynthis mark on the enemy when using Charged Attack.

Plunge Attack: plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.

The Old Ways

It doesn't hurt to go back to the original.

Press: switches from her double blades to her polearm.

Charged Polearm Attack: Uses stamina to thrust polearm upwards. If Elemental Burst if fully charged, it will leave a Cynthis Mark on the enemy that explodes once Elemental Burst is performed.

Illusionist

Press: Makes Lunaria translucent and invulnerable to enemy attacks, an illusion of herself, as the real hidden Lunaria sneaks around and attacks the enemy. Can attack up to 3 enemies at a time.

Hold: Lunaria creates 5 illusions of herself, which go to attack all enemies on the battlefield. Enemies focus attacks on the illusions, and Lunaria is free to go around taking them down. Lasts for 6 seconds.

"Illusions are pretty fun, huh?"

[ C2 increases time by 3 seconds ]

Brightest Glow

Even in the darkest corners, the light of the moon will still shine bright.

Lunaria's eyes glow white as three stars falls from the sky and hover in front of her. From those stars, Lunaria summons her sword, then swings the blade horizontally at enemies, dealing heavy AoE Cynthis damage.

[If Lunaria is C3, she will be able to use her sword after the attack for a short period of time. C4 will increase that time by 5 seconds.]

Midnight's Grace

Passive talent 1

After activating Illusionist, Lunaria gains CRIT RATE and CRIT DMG bonus by 25% for 12 seconds.

Lunar Eclipse

Passive talent 2

After activating Brightest Glow, Lunaria increases teammates ATK by 30% of her own ATK% for 20 seconds.

Lunar Weapons

When crafting weapons, Lunaria refunds 20% of the materials used.

Constellation:

*Glow of the Moon*Celestial Power*Return of Cynthis*From beyond the light of Teyvat*Rise of prosperity*Journey from beyond