NEW EXPERIENCE

All set to go to school, it was a long journey. When they got there, students were Lottering around, paused when they saw them.

"Wow! This term is something else, is anyone seeing what am seeing new students, Delancey is going to hear it, wow". Whispered to her friend. 

The bell rang, lecture begins. Mr. Dunne left them, to catch up with work, while they wait for the principal to see them and address them.

 "Good day ma'am". 

"Ye good day". 

"You have visitors"

. "Okay". Mena entered her office". 

"She's here". They whispered.

 "Good day ma".

 "Lovely, I mean, good day. New students right?".

 "Yes, we are Mr. Dunne's god daughters".  

"Oh wow! I heard about you. Okay let me show you guys your class room". She got up from her chair and they left the office". 

.... behind her.  

"She looks jovial". Pricilla whispered to Anita". 

"You're right". Anita whispered back, saucy turns".

 "Seriously!".

She enters the class room, and they acknowledge her presence. 

"Good day ma'am ". Teacher greeted. She responded with a cool smile".  

"Good day students". 

"Good day principal Mena". Students echo. 

"It's been long". She said within. While she addresses the class a little, the boys walked in one by one, surprised to see them. 

"You're late". she said, they smirked at her. The class became noisy when they notice they were in.

Decorum please". Mena instructed.

 "Well, we have new students in our midst". 

They walked in one after the other, greeting their new classmate. 

Those who saw them as threat, condemned them, whereas some admire their beauty. Students sitted at the front refuse to let them sit next to them, so they went to the back sit where the boys where sitted, this increased the tension and competition the most. 

......lunch break.

 "Those new students are threat, they are big threat, we have lost our chances". Students' gossips 

"Wow! This place is really nice, and they even give free food". Juliana said.

 "What would kill you?". Saucy asked sarcastically.

 "Food!". Juliana replied. 

 "She said it herself". Saucy mocked her.

 "Said what?".

 "Never mind".

 "The food is so sweet". Emma added

"Is anyone seeing what am seeing? Anita is lost". Meyan teased. 

"Am not lost, am just wondering if someone actually gave birth to these boys, I mean they are so, handsome, cute, all the sweet words you to describe someone that is good looking, he is my eternal crush".

 "This is very deep". Melody added. 

"Or foolish". 

"I think I would go and do it". 

"And.... What is that?". Saucy asked.

 "Say hi to him". Her friends are shocked.

 "Boys liked bold girls". 

"And who told you that?". They asked. 

"Don't worry". She got up and adjust her dress. 

"Watch me". 

"Anita don't, don't do this". Her friends try to talk her out of it, but she went anyway to their table. 

"Hi!" she said with her hands stretched out. 

 .... That weird look, who is this, everyone quietly dropped what they were doing to watch.

 "My name is Anita". Richard looked at her hands. 

"Mm, the last time I checked no one asked you for your name". he got up and all of them walked away.

Immediately everyone started laughing at her, meyan couldn't hold back, she burst out into laughter.

 "Including you". Anita rushed away in tears and all of them started laughing except from Saucy. 

After school, they all walked back home. 

"Hey, dinner's ready, go freshen up". Mr. Dunne said. They left and they came back. 

"So how was your first day of school?". 

"Was good, but not for everybody, like eternal crush". Scarlet mocking Anita. 

"Ooh, the last time I remembered I didn't ask for your name". they started laughing at her.

 "What are you guys pointing at?". They all looked at Anita. 

 "What happened Anita? Why are your head bowed?".

 "Nothing, am fine".

 "It's a lie, Ms. watch me. she walked up to a very cute, rich guy and he snubbed her, just liked that the entire school started mocking her, she classified him as her eternal crush".

 Mr. Dunne tried not to laugh

 "It's okay, you guys should stop laughing at her".

Hey guys...
Nobody have been commenting or voting. Please do well to drop your comments and votes. be updating your guys on the next chapter soon. Thank you