LET THE GAME BEGIN

Next day, in the act, cameras set, now let the real test begin. Came out of their car, like it was planned, walked in to the special class room, empty as usual. On the other hand, the normal class room, walked in surprised to see them, sat down accordingly, new look and attitude

"Why is this place so empty, where are the boys".

"Oh, they are here, good morning".

That look, no reply, they walked in to the inner room.

"What just happen?". Babe asked

"We are being treated like middle class, disgusting"

"What is going on here, why are they in this class room".

"Where are you in this life, aren't you in the group, go to social media, viral challenge in the school, while the rest of us, struggle to climb the ladder of super intelligence, we write normal test, on paper, while the best three different 17 the do amazing stuff, this middle class, just stole everything from us. Delancey and her friends would act like them for a week and they would do the opposite, whosoever acts good dates the boys for 2weeks, who knows, turns into their girlfriend permanently. So, I guess, since they are here, Delancey and her friends would be up. Students can also bring their opinion, of who acts best, it involves Minderburg worldwide, so ain't they lucky?".

"Yeah, I don't really have issues with them, After all they are extremely pretty, besides, Anita has helped me before, she seems nice, and they are all funny. You know girl this is the end of Delancey's reign as Ms. Minderburg".

"I know right".

Andrew walked in, surprised to see Juliana, stepped back, surprise to see them all sitted, walked up to Juliana, and tapped her. Irritation 'Delancey and Andrew have a serious beef, ever since they broke up, last summer, and the boys retuned, she needed to step up'. She got up slapped him, pour her juice on his body.

"How dare, you cheap thing, how dare you lay your filthy hands on my lovely shirt, huh, how dare you! you cheap thing. The next time you touch me I would make sure you regret it, guard take me home now, I need to change and get reed of this dress". She stormed out, leaving everyone speechless.

"Don't know where she is".

"You, please leaving this place, your presence is irritating". Mariana added

Looking at each other, in the inner room, then stare at the screen, surprised at Juliana's act, perfect Delancey, perfect start, not joking with test.

"This is serious, this girl is nailing it, gosh, see the audacity wow, bravo Juliana, if she keeps up like this, she would win the challenge". Justin praise

"I know, and go out with you".

"Why me?".

"They number their selves dude". Jackson said

"Number their selves, what are you even saying?". Sounds weird "Am number 17, I would pair with their 17, Annabel, my crush anyway".

"Oh, please spare us that, it's Anita". They said

"Anita is the girl".

"Whatever! Juliana for Justin, she's their number 1, and he is, David to Pricilla, Mariana to jarad, Richard, Anita!... just like that".

"You are a big fool".

"Okay just watch and see, they would nail it, these girls can't work an hour in their shoes, do you know how they survive, they cry every night, Anita doesn't sleep in the day time, Juliana eats every now and then, saucy, let's not just go there, someone that doesn't feel, and now am feeling bad for Andy, what else! They can stay a day without eating".