🎄~Santa Baby One-Shot~🎄

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE THE ART OR MUSIC LISTED

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE THE ART OR MUSIC LISTED. I ONLY OWN THE SMUTTY GOOD PLOT! ENJOY XOXO

_____________________________________________________________________________

Naruto wasn't really into the Christmas mood this year, and if the blond was being honest with himself, he hadn't been for a while now. Could it be that he no longer had any surviving family members, he didn't have many friends, and his boss was a complete douche bag on Friday, causing the blonde to pick a fight with him in their last staff meeting. Naruto was surprise he was still employed after calling his boss a 'teme' but it was all thanks to Hinata. A girl at his job that was quiet, shy and always stuttering around with bright blushing red cheeks. Naruto was surprised that she was the one to come to his rescue, he really didn't think the sweet girl had it in her.

But currently Naruto wasn't at his job, he wasn't inside his tiny crappy apartment he called home either, which is where he was before he was dragged against his will by his two best friends, Kiba and Shikamaru. No, now the blond was seated in the back seat of a fast and recklessly paced moving vehicle, driven by none other than Shikamaru. Shikarmaru may have been a reckless driver without a care for the life on the road or in the car but his face expression as he drove was calm and worry free, a cigarette dangling from his lips as his eyes watched the road lazily.

Kiba was on his phone scrolling and liking a lot of thirst trap post all while his fingers drummed to the music playing from the crappy stereo. Naruto huffed in annoyance, his eyes glazing over as they made their way quickly on the slick frozen roads. All Naruto saw as they whipped by were blurry piles of snow and happy people scarring around with big smiles as they did the last of their Christmas shopping.

After all it was only 4 days left until that dreadful holiday. Every year, at least for the last 2 years, Naruto would go over to Shikamaru's were his girlfriend Temari would make a big feast. Kiba would usually come strolling in late with a date on his arm, and they would always someone the brunette met, that he swore he felt a genuine connection with. But that was never Naruto. Naruto would always go alone. Leave alone. End the night alone in his cold dead apartment.

I wish I had someone special to me.

Naruto thought as he sighed loudly once again, his face landing on the cold glass as they made their way toward some unknown destination.

— N —

Naruto looked up at the building Kiba and Shikamaru was leading him towards and saw the sign above head flashing a bright red, looking enticing to the eye.