40. Ride

*SMUT*

"Baby quit moving" I laugh as he sits on the hood of his car. I'd went back into the bar and grabbed cleaning wipes and bandaids from the first aid kit. I stood between his legs and leaned forward on the hood of his car.

"Fuck" he yells as I start to clean one of the big cuts on his face.

"Suck it up" I say grinning and teasing him. He smiles at me as I giggle. I softly dab it again and smile as I put on a bandaid.

He smirks at me and whispers "you suck it up" he winks at me.

"Make me" I smirk leaning into clean the second large cut on his face. He winces as I wipe the cut one last time. "You know for being such a big tough guy you sure wince a lot" I whisper opening the bandaid. He watches and when I look up to put the bandaid on he's smiling at me.

"I think maybe you need to kiss it to make it better" he whispers as I focus on the bandaid placement. His focused on me. I look up at him and I smile.

After the bandaids are on I kiss his cheeks softly, once on each bandaid. "Better" I say cleaning off the trash I'd placed on his lap. I softly rest my hand on his thighs.

Billy shakes his head no. "I think I have one last place that hurts" he says softly leaning into me.

I nod and lean into him. He kisses me softly. His hand resting on the back of my head and his thumb on my cheek. I leaned into him. Resting my hands on his legs. The innocent kiss begins to turn into more.

In the last two years I'd been with Billy I could tell when a kiss meant he wanted more than a kiss. I wanted it too. I'd see more from this new side of Billy in the last 4 hours than I'd seen from the old billy in 2 years. I knew this would be different.

I shivered and Billy stopped. "Baby are you cold" he took his hands and vigorously rubbed my arms. "Shit baby let's get in the car. We have a long drive home baby" he says jumping off the car hood. He wraps an arm around my waist and opens the door for me. I slide into the seat and as he walks around I reach back and I unzip my dress slightly.

Billy hops in the car and starts the car. "Ready baby" he says smiling at me. I smirk and I shake my head no.

I look around the parking lot we were alone in a small dimly lit corner of the parking lot. Not a car around.

—— smut ;) ——
I crawled over the seats in the middle consul. Billy smirked at me as I straddled his lap. I watched him watch my body settle on to his lap. I slid the straps off my dress.

"Baby are you sure" he whispered helping me out of my dress. "I don't want to rush into anything"

I just nod. "Yeah" I smile. "There is nothing in this world I want more than you right now" I rolled off of him long enough to slide out of my underwear.

He unzipped his jeans I no more than started to get on top of him he pulled me on top of him. He reached into the glove box and grabbed some protection. I waited anxiously as he struggled to put it on quickly. "Damn it" he said the wrapper still between his teeth.

I unhooked the claw hook from my hair to let it fall and I giggled as he struggled.

"Fuck me" he said gritting his teeth. "Your hair and that giggle aren't helping" he whispered.

Just then he finally got it. He softly grabbed my hips.  He slowly and gently slid himself inside of me. I couldn't help but gasp. I started off slowly moving up and down I was biting my lower lip. Billy softly pulled the straps of my dress down further. Then he rested his strong hands on my hips. He threw his head back and moan roughly. He whispered "holy fuck" as I started moving quicker. He smirked at me as I pulled my hair to the side.

I started going faster and faster. The feeling of him making me moan more and more. Finally we slow down and I lift myself off of him and I sit back down on the seat.

————

"Holy shit" I whisper. I was almost panting in the seat. I pulled my dress back on to my shoulders and slid my underwear back on. "I'll be back" I say getting out of the car to use the restroom in the bar.

I go to the restroom and I come back out to see Billy standing outside the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I say.

"I didn't want you in here alone and you left so quickly I didn't have time to tell you to wait so I pulled the car up and ran into catch you" he says.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask. I wasn't kidding. This wasn't even the same person from before Timmy. The billy  before would have sat in the same spot and been annoyed that I didn't tell him where I was going.

"No, why" he says smirking.

"Because the Billy I know wouldn't even cuddle with me after we hooked up" I say grinning. "Now you're following me into the bar to make sure I get back to your car" I say softly shaking my head in disbelief.

"In that case, let's go cuddle in the car" he says. He holds my hand and walks me back out of the bar. When we get outside he kisses my hand before opening the door.

I get into the car and I sit down. Billy does the same. I look at him and smile he does too. I start to laugh. "We'll come here baby" he says patting the seat next to him. I slide over to him but I don't stop on the seat I slide onto his lap and he wraps me in his arms. "I can see why you always wanted to do this" he laughs after staring at me for a while as I laid on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Why" I ask softly. My eyes becoming heavy. I was cuddled into his chest his hand in front of mine. He was playing with my fingers and interlocking them with his.

"Because as much as I love you and making love to you" he says resting his cheek on the top of my head. "I love you  the most when we are cuddled into each other like this"