Introduction

STORY INSPIRED BY THE ANIME RE: CREATORS.

Tell me if I should write more chapters and if you like the story idea.

Suddenly, because of a strange phenomenon, fictional characters from many popular media started appearing in the real world.

Here it's the list of the operas (all fictional and inspired by real animes/mangas/books/ video games and TV series):

JUSTICE WARRIOR: a Superman/The Boys inspired story about an alien superhero raised on Earth like a human that fights evil in a sort of "Justice League" not knowing that many of his colleagues are more evil/corrupted than the supervillains.

OCCULTUS: a Death Note like anime that tells the story of a genius boy that obtains a magic item that can hypnotize people and he wants to use it to become the ruler of the world.

SUPERFIGHTERS: a Dragonball like anime that narrates the story of a boy that learn martial arts and fights the force of evil. It's later revealed that he is an alien and that his species got destroyed in a war. The protagonist can fly, teleport, use superspeed and shoot energy beams.

TIME PATROLLER: a Dr. Who science fiction like Tv series about a very smart alien being that can time travel and that uses advanced tech to fight aliens and various villains.

CRIME CITY: a GTA SAN ANDREAS like video game about a gangster that seeks revenge for the death of his family by the hands of a rival gang.

SWORD OF JUSTICE: a fantasy anime about the prince of a mighty empire that fight an endless war aganist the forces of hell.

DOKI DOKI SCHOOL: a galge (dating sim for males) about a boy in an all girl's school.

OTOME LAND: a Hamefura like anime about a girl from modern Japan that reincarnates as the villainess from an otome game (dating sim for females) but that in trying to avoid death flags accidentally creates a harem composed by both male and female characters.

ROBOTO: a Gundam like mecha anime series set in the future that tells the fight between Earth and an advanced alien race. 

HAPPY X MAGIC: a maho shoujo anime about magical girls that fight some creatures thay want to steal the happiness from humanity.

OUR SWEET AGE: a sad slice of life high school life anime about a love that ends in tragedy...

KILLER: a horror novel about a semi- immortal serial killer that is cursed by a witch.

Realities Collideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें