Chapter 1

Author's POV...

Sunlight flooded through the windows to a spacious bedroom.  On the bed that occupied most of the space, there lay a figure under the blanket still sleeping.

Y/n's POV...

*beep beep*

At the sound of my alarm, my eyes started to open slowly squinting a little when I had to adjust to the sunlight shining down at me through the windows.  Ignoring the horrifying sounds the alarm was letting out, I turned my body around and started waving my hand everywhere trying to find some warmth from somebody.  When I noticed there was none, I immediately jerked up to find no one next to me.

'Right Jay went on that stupid business trip.' with that my body became a deflated balloon and went back to bed and tried to ignore the noises from the irritating alarm.  Just then a memory came crashing into my head.

Flashback...

"Yah!  When are you exactly going to wake up and off that irritating alarm?!" Jay yelled into the bedroom.  He had his apron on which he wore to cook his hands on his hips.

"5 more minutes." I groan back covering my head with the blanket

"That's what you have been saying these past 20 minutes!"

"Come on Jay last 5 minutes then."

"Nope not going to happen." with that he went towards the bed and crawled onto the bed and was in that position for a while.  Making looked up from the blanket and frowned at this action.

He suddenly raised his hands and started tickling me.

"Yah!  Stop it!  Stop, stop, stop. ARGHHHH!!!" but he kept tickling me despite my pleas "Please Jay?  Please stop!  I'm sorry ok? STOPPPP!!!!"  

"Not until you are awake."

"I'm awake!  I'm AWAKEEEE!!!" with that he stopped and laughed at my red face and messed up hair, while I lay there glaring at him

Now coming back to my current state, I chuckled at that memory and threw the blanket away knowing I'm gonna be late for work.  Walking straight towards the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection.  I noticed that my eyes were puffier than usual and slightly red, but I ignored that and went straight towards the shower area.

I let out a sigh once the warm water hit my skin, and relaxed my muscles.  I then applied soap to my body, Jay's favourite soap.  I know I'll probably get scolded by Jay for using his soap but that's his fault for leaving me for that business trip.  

"Hmmph" I let out a huff when I remembered when the night he mentioned that he was going on that business trip

Flashback...

I just got back from work and I noticed the apartment was still dark and black, showing that no one had come back home yet.  Making me slightly surprised, as Jay notified me that he would come back home slightly earlier than me, but I guess he got caught up in a traffic jam.

I let out a gasp when something or someone to be more specific hugged me from the back.

"Relax sweetheart, it's me your sweet boyfie."

"Well not so sweet anymore when you surprised me!" 

"Aww come on babe!  You know it's not my fault that you are such a scaredy cat," he whispered into my ear.

But before I could say anything he shut my mouth with a deep kiss.  I let out a soft sigh, I forgot all the stress and hectic today was and concentrated on his soft and plush lips.  How gently he kissed me.  How he held me as if I would wither and break anytime like a flower.  How our lips fit each other.

Once we let go of the kiss and caught our breaths, he smiled softly down at me.

"I knew that kissing you would be able to keep you quiet."

"Shut up!" I smacked him softly but he still acted as if I hit him in his guts, once I gave him a look he stopped and back-hugged me again

"Why so clingy huh?" as we made our way to the sofa where we would cuddle every time we came home

"I don't know... maybe because I've have something important  to tell you." we sat down on the sofa and cuddled into each other's warm embrace.

"Hmm... what is it?"

"I... got promoted into a manager today."

*gasp* "Omg really?  That's great news, Jay!  You've been wanting that position for so long."

"But there's one more of news left...  I must go to the US to do business as their new manager."

I frowned at that, knowing that I wouldn't like that, being so far away from him.  As I too am diagnosed with separation anxiety, and being so far from Jay whom I loved so much made me think up way too many dark and negative thoughts.  As if he read my mind:

"Hey," he said softly turning my chin so I could look into his eyes. "You don't have to worry too much ok?  I promise that I will come back as soon as I can ok?"

"You promise?" I asked while holding up my pinky so the promise would be sealed.

"Yes." he chuckled at my childish antics but still hooked his pinky with mine sealing it. "Now lemme cook you some food, I'm sure all the serious talking has made you hungry?"

"Yes, pwease Jay," I said cutely.  "This baby is very hungry."

"Ok, then since you are a baby I have to carry you then."

"W-wait Jay I can walk!" but he never listened nevertheless and carried me towards the kitchen.

Flashback ended...

I stepped out of the shower and changed into my warm but formal clothes for my work as it is the winter season.  Before putting on makeup.  Jay used to drive me to work but now that he is not here, I had to ask a colleague to help me.  As soon as I was done preparing, I heard a car honking. 

"I guess she is here..." and rushed down the stairs quickly wearing my shoes before opening the door and locking it behind me.

"Hi there, Y/n.  Good morning." Minji wished me flashing me her smile.

"Good morning!  Thanks again Minji for picking me." getting comfortable in the seat.

"Nah, you don't need to thank me or anything after all I still haven't returned the favour for helping me settle into the office."

"Ok then we can get going now," I said after buckling my seat belt.

"Ok let's gaur!"

The whole ride we have been chatting about whatever topic seems to interest us.  As soon as we neared the office, we passed by the park around the area.  Looking past the white snow that was the park where I and Jay would meet up whenever we could for lunch break...

It's the place where we first met too...

THE END!

1.1k words

Hi Readers! Please help support me and share this with as many people as you can

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hi Readers! Please help support me and share this with as many people as you can.  Don't forget to vote too! But my exams are coming up so my updates may not on schedule as promised.

XOXO DITZY97...