Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}

"...I'm going back to Tempest."

I said to Shizue with a bitter smile, my eyes half-closed in sadness, and my voice seems to tremble a little as I utter these words. Shizue seemed to be petrified in her place for a while but then she sighed with emotion and looked at me with her kitten-like mesmerizing eyes that seems to glitter in the sunlight, and a small smile appeared on her lips. 

"I thought so... You are away from the Tempest for nearly two months now."

She said calmly as she moves her right hand until it reaches my cheek and was about to touch them but stopped inches before touching them.

'Sigh, so she didn't even want to touch me now.'

Ever since we return from the Labyrinth Shizue seemed to be creating some distance between us. The atmosphere between her and me was always turned awkward and dull. That cursed place, I really should have destroyed that place... That aside so I decided to give Shizue some personal time to sort out everything she is going from. That's why I'm returning to Tempest, but there is a second reason.

Yeah, some stupid guys are attacking Tempest. Just in a day Ultima and her men have already arrested more than two hundred soldiers and spies, well the hundred of them come to Tempest to attack the civilians and others are spies from different countries.

"Yeah, you are right... You already know how those guys are not to mention they can't handle Veldora..."

I said to her with a small smile on my face but to be honest it hurt a little inside. I did not want to leave her... I looked at her one last time and decided to leave.

"Thank you for handling my whims till now... So Shizue may we meet again in the future if destiny allows us."

I said and bowed my head in respect, my eyes feel a little wet- I dare not make eye contact with her.

"No. It should be me thanking you... I don't know how but I will try to repay you for everything you have done for me..."

Shizue said and step forward a little and stretches her arm to pull me into a hug but before she can move her hand my figure already disappear from her view into nothingness.

"L-Let's m-meet again..."

'... My destined one.'

My broken voice resonated in the air for a while and then faded away. Taking all of my traces with itself, it's like the 'Rimuru' was just their imagination, but Shizue stood there silently without uttering a word and just sighed. To be honest I did not have any courage to meet her after hearing her last words.

'... Not even a goodbye or let's meet again.'

Am I too greedy? The tears that I was holding seems to break out and I became a mess again. Seriously, what is wrong with me crying for no good reason? It's not like she hates me or anything but why... This damn heart is hurting.

...

...

...

According to Moss-Testa's subordinates and one of the best spies of Tempest. A small kingdom name Falmuth with the support of the Church is planning to invade Tempest. All the forces of both parties have already long crossed the border of 'Jura Forest' and have camped outside of the city of 'Rimuru' only half a day's distance by foot.

Church.

The messenger of God and the enemy of monsters- or so they call themselves. I will show them what exactly a monster can do if you dare to mess with one.

<<Master calm down, you are scaring others.>>

Suddenly Ciel's voice lingers in my head pulling me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes and all my subordinates looked pale, some are even trembling. For a moment I forget that I'm in a meeting room with my subordinates.