𝟝

We all got into the car, with the two boys sitting upfront and me sitting in the back. They soon fell into their own conversation, leaving me in my thoughts.

Will they hurt me? What if they find out? Will they send their men after me? Will they send me away when they realize I'm broken?

"Chloe, Chloe, we are here." I snapped out of my thoughts, looking at Luca, "Let's go; we are meeting up with our friend." I silently got out of the car, my past thoughts scaring me back into silence.

We all walked into the mall, the boys b-lining it to the food court, most likely meeting with their friend.

They walked up and jumped on a boy's back. He was tall and had brown hair; I swear I had seen him before.

The brunette boy turned around; his eyes met mine, and his face immediately furrowed into annoyance.

fuck. its Noah

"That's your, sister?" He asked in annoyance.

"That's your guys' best friend," I replied back with the same annoyance.

"Yeah," the boys both said dryly.

"Get a new sister"

"get a new best friend," we both said at the same time.

"How do you guys know each other?" Louis questioned.

"She is s-"

"we went to the same school back in New York and butted heads a few times," I cut him off. I didn't need him to expose me. but I was only met with a look of confusion from all three.

"Look, you guys can go shopping on your own; I can go shopping on mine." I started to turn around when someone grabbed my arm.

"Not going to happen, petite sœur -little sister- we promised Andre that we would be with you the whole time, so we are going with you the whole time." great now that I have to spend time with Noah.

"Fine." I turned back around and started walking again. Someone jogging up to me caught my attention. It was Noah.

"They don't know, do they?" I looked up at him; he was just looking forward.

"No, and I plan to keep it that way." I stopped in front of him; my brothers were still walking, too distracted to notice.

"Look, just because you're my brother's friend doesn't mean you didn't betray me. What you did was an asshole move, and I will still not be talking to you. If you were a good person, you wouldn't tell them. Just please don't." I turned back around to keep walking.

"Fine, I won't tell them. I will wait and let you blow this up." I hate him so much.

"How is the old man, by the way?"

"Fuck you." I couldn't deal with him anymore.

"Scar lets go," I heard someone whisper in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't call me that." He smiled and walked into the apple store. Why couldn't I just shop online?

"Ok, Chloe, what color phone do you want?" I looked at the options on the phone. Luca held up.

"The deep purple one, please." He nodded his head and walked away.

The rest of the shopping went normally. I got clothes, school supplies, and electronics.

"Can we please get some food? I am starving after all of this walking all this time," Noah complained.

"Can you stop complaining? I was just getting used to the silence after you left, and now we are back at square one," I replied.

"Yeah, it's not my fault your-"

"stop talking right now." He stopped with a smirk. God, I hate his face.

We go to the food court, and I just follow them around. "Hey, the three of us are splitting up to get food. Go with Noah and get what you want," Louis says, pushing me towards Noah.

great This just got worse.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked. I looked up at him and then scanned the room.

"Whatever you get is fine." He looked at me with pity. God, I hate pity.

"Okay, let's get sushi."

God, I'm allergic sushi, and he knows it. I went to meet his eyes, only to be met with a smirk. "Fuck you," is all I said before I started walking over to the sushi place.

'Hello, welcome to sushi kafe. What can I get for you?" The worker looked to be my age. Right when she caught sight of Noah behind me, she fixed her hair and pushed up her boobs. "Do you want the normal no-no?" she asked in a high pitch.

"Yes, add a chicken tender to my order." I looked at him with a smile but was already met with his eyes.

The sushi barbie just scoffed, "It will be out soon, no-no."

I looked back at her with only a face of disgust.

We walked to where you pick up the food.

"I hope you know I can never forgive you after what you did; I almost died the next day; why would you send him knowing what would happen?" I said, looking at him in the eyes, only to see that he couldn't even look at me.

"Look, I know you are butt hurt over that whole situation, but just suck it up; it was 2 years ago; we were never real friends; it was all fake. Get a grip on reality." He grabbed the food and stormed off to the table.

great.

I slowly walked over to the table, where all three boys were now sitting and laughing.

"There you are. Come on, let's eat," Luca said.

I just sat there, not talking, and just looking at my hands. "Eat." I just looked up at him with a dead face, then back down.