Part 1

Have you ever thought where dreams are better than reality? Do you think the world is filled with cruelty and injustice? Do you ever want just at least a single person to care for you?

If you agreed to those questions, I am very sorry for you. I hope you feel better. The world may be a cruel place but it can't be helped. It's always been like this. Stay strong and fight for yourself.

Now, I wanted to tell you a Kny au of mine where a blonde boy also has the same thing.

There was a young boy, a blonde boy who was disliked by most people. . . Everyday, he get picked by people in his school. 

Sometimes, he would consider to kill himself but he couldnt do it. He doesnt have the courage to

"Agatsuma, you failed an another test today."

"W-What?! N-No! I studied hard I-I swear!"

"Then explain the F in your test paper?"

". . ."

"Agatsuma, you are in Grade 11 Today. If you cannot keep up with your grades, you can't graduate.

And the last student who tried that, was 3 years ago. We can't let that happen again. Also, it's almost the end of the school year. I have high hopes that you'll be doing better."

". . . . I understand."

"We'll be having our group activity by Thursday. So I might group you guys to 5."

The class:

"Oh really? A group activity? Man I hope Im not in Agatsumas group"

"For real, he's like mostly targeted to bullies"

"Man I heard he had like the lowest repuation in this school."

"Seriously, is he even normal?"

The Boy couldnt take all the gossiping so he covered his ears

'Its all a dream, its all a dream, its all a dream, its all a dream ITS ALL A DREAM ITS ALL A DREAM ITS ALL A DREAM!'

Zenitsu arrived at home. He had a stepbrother as well. But his step brother wasnt exactly a nice man.

"Agatsuma. . ."

". . . Ah. . Y-Yes. .?" [Sweating]

". . .

Heard you failed an another test again. What was that about?"

"K-Kaigaku-nii i-it's not-"

Kaigaku sr pelo walked on Zenny and slapped him real hard

". . . Useless. Why cant you try harder?"

"K-Kaigaku I-I swear I studied! I stayed up all night t-"

"QUIT THE LIES!

AFTER GRAMPS LEFT US, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SO TIGHT! AND YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO HELP!

SERIOUSLY, DO I HAVE TO HANDLE EVERY SHIT ALL BY MYSELF WHILE YOU JUST GET TO SIT AROUND DOING NOTHING!?"

"I-IT'S NOT!"

"QUIT TALKING BACK!"

Kaigaku took a deep breath

"You couldnt do anything to please me. Now leave! Get out of my sight!"

Zenitsu looked down and walked to his bedroom in a pitiful way

Zenitsu POV:

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! If you would've studied hard, you would have pleased him!

Dammit. . . Life is really tough. . . I wish I was gone. GONE!

Whatever. . . Maybe sleep will do. I need a break.

I grabbed my blanket and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'H-Huh. . .? Where-'

"Hello? Are you lost?"

Someone lend a hand on me.

Haha cliffhanger